Showing Off My Grow Room

Mucky Pup

Hello,how's it going ?

Wanted to practice putting pictures in threads,so I thought I'd show off my grow room :smokin:

So this is my shed
Pic_1_Grow_Room_Set_Up420_Photo_s420_Photo_s.jpg

And inside I've built this room
Pic_2_Grow_Room_Set_Up420_Photo_s420_Photo_s.jpg
Pic_3_Grow_Room_Set_Up420_Photo_s420_Photo_s.jpg

It's fully insulated from floor to ceiling as it gets cold out here in Ireland.

Inside I've got two 1.2m tents,one for veg & one for bloom & an area for propagating & pre-vegging stuff
Pic_4_Grow_Room_Set_Up420_Photo_s420_Photo_s.jpg
Pic_5_Grow_Room_Set_Up420_Photo_s420_Photo_s.jpg
Pic_6_Grow_Room_Set_Up420_Photo_s420_Photo_s.jpg

It's got plastic sheeting on the floor & some passive vents to bring in fresh air
Pic_11_Grow_Room_Set-Up420_Photo_s420_Photo_s.jpg
Pic_9_Grow_Room_Set-Up420_Photo_s420_Photo_s.jpg
Pic_10_Grow_Room_Set-Up420_Photo_s420_Photo_s.jpg

I've got green bulbs in here so I can work on my plants after lights out
Pic_8_Grow_Room_Set-Up420_Photo_s420_Photo_s.jpg

We have a heater & de-humidifier to help keep the environment in check
Pic_12_Grow_Room_Set_Up420_Photo_s420_Photo_s.jpg
Pic_13_Grow_Room_Set_Up420_Photo_s420_Photo_s.jpg

A couple of nutrients mixing buckets,one for veg & one for bloom & some tools to help keep the place clean
Pic_7_Grow_Room_Set_Up420_Photo_s420_Photo_s.jpg
Pic_14_Grow_Room_Set_Up420_Photo_s420_Photo_s.jpg

So here is my Veg Tent :ganjamon:

I use a 1m Parabolic reflector with a 600w Adjusta-Watt ballast & a combination of 250w,400w & 600w MH bulbs at various different stages of veg
Pic_1_Veg_Tent420_Photo_s420_Photo_s.jpg
Pic_2_Veg_Tent420_Photo_s420_Photo_s.jpg
Pic_3_Veg_Tent420_Photo_s420_Photo_s.jpg

We have a 4" extraction fan connected to a diverting tee piece.So I can either divert the hot air to the outside vent during the summer,or during the winter I can divert the hot air straight out the back of the tent in to the room so I can retain the heat to help keep everything nice & warm :high-five:
Pic_4_Veg_Tent420_Photo_s420_Photo_s.jpg
Pic_6_Veg_Tent420_Photo_s420_Photo_s.jpg
Pic_5_Veg_Tent420_Photo_s420_Photo_s.jpg

A couple of cheap clip-on fans,cheap hygrometer,tray & cheap plug & play timer
Pic_7_Veg_Tent420_Photo_s420_Photo_s.jpg
Pic_8_Veg_Tent420_Photo_s420_Photo_s.jpg

So here is my Bloom Tent :hippy:

I use two Adjusta-Wing reflectors with two 400w adjustable ballasts,as this give me a nice 50w-55w per sq ft.It also works out very versatile during hot weather,as I can turn either one or both ballasts down to 250w & still get great light coverage.
Pic_1_Bloom_Tent420_Photo_s420_Photo_s.jpg
Pic_2_Bloom_Tent420_Photo_s420_Photo_s.jpg

We've got a power contactor for the lights & an Ecotechnics controller connected to a 6" Prima Klima to keep the environment in control,the controller also switches the heater on & off when needed.The fan continuously extracts the air outside which helps bring fresh air into the room through the passive vents.I don't run a carbo filter as I'm so far out in the middle of no-where that smell is not a problem for me.
Pic_3_Bloom_Tent420_Photo_s420_Photo_s.jpg
Pic_4_Bloom_Tent420_Photo_s420_Photo_s.jpg
Pic_5_Bloom_Tent420_Photo_s420_Photo_s.jpg

I have an underfloor heating mat to help keep the roots nice & warm when needed,four clip-on circulation fan & a green light inside the tent so I can work on the plants during lights out
Pic_7_Bloom_Tent420_Photo_s420_Photo_s.jpg
Pic_6_Bloom_Tent420_Photo_s420_Photo_s.jpg
Pic_8_Bloom_Tent420_Photo_s420_Photo_s.jpg

I think that's everything covered :hookah:
If I've confused you about anything,give us a shout & I'll try & explain it better :lot-o-toke:

......I'd be proud of that room too! ......Huge potential....

Thank you :thanks:

It's taken nearly two years to get to this point.I've been tempted to go bigger,but have to keep it personal & not commercial or I'll be in trouble with the Justice System :Namaste:

I see some things in your setup similar to mine. You've spent a great deal of time and money there, I not sure of your status with regards to smell and attracting the wrong type of attention but I strongly advise the use of a carbon filter no matter where you are. I know of many show's located in the middle of nowhere that are no longer in operation because of that attitude. For all the time and effort you've gone thru it's a small price to pay for the most common reason for detection and shut down. Just saying.

Back
Top Bottom