Skunk Haze & Afghani on a Summer Holiday - Guerilla Style

hmmmmmm looking doubtful

P1080219.JPG
P10802201.JPG
P10802213.JPG

I did quite a bit of research on the outdoors. They can take a slight frost or two. So long as it gradually gets colder.

It's those quick cold snaps that get the buds.

Do they get the early morning sun on them? That will help to remove any water inside the buds and prevent some mould. Failing that you could go out at first light and shake any excess moisture off them ;)

Looking amazing mate! Fingers crossed they pull through for you ;)

Nice grow mate! They are coming along nicely and your plants are looking a lot better than mine, but that might be due to the fact that you are growing Indicas. I planted 2 year old bag seed and typically enough, mine turn out to be 100% Sativas. I still have another 4-6 weeks of flowering left, at least! And low pressure is moving in on Sunday :(

Anyway, where about are you growing at? Like what county are you in or what latitude. I'm at 51N in Surrey.

Nice grow mate! They are coming along nicely and your plants are looking a lot better than mine, but that might be due to the fact that you are growing Indicas. I planted 2 year old bag seed and typically enough, mine turn out to be 100% Sativas. I still have another 4-6 weeks of flowering left, at least! And low pressure is moving in on Sunday :(

Anyway, where about are you growing at? Like what county are you in or what latitude. I'm at 51N in Surrey.

N Ireland ..... my back ones are sativas and they will never do either .... if the summer had of been dryer and warmer they would have done better ...
i took of some buds they are fluffy but smell out of this world , beautiful .... i give them a big feed of jungle juice yesterday so ill ride out this week and chop if i have to , if the smoke is smokeable then who cares lol, plus i took some clones of the best plant so hope they take ;0

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom