Skunkys First Grow WW x BB Feminized - 600W HPS - Bio Bizz All Mix

Hi mate i have growen the wwxbb a couple of time now and found at harvest or day 49 flower there are loads of seeds in the bud. let me know if you have the same problem. thanks and good luck

lol never thought of that gigabane, never work anything out baked :) fact,

king john that's what im thinking too buddy. don't really want the rest to be so big the small ones don't get the right light, measured them all up last night there have 9 plants..

2 @ 13inch , 4 @ about 9/10 inch , 2 @ 6/7 inch & 1 tiny one @ 5inch.

they all had a slight droop to them last night was kinda worried, read a bit about it online and most common reason is overwatering.
cut out there water and moved the lights a bit closer down to dry them up a bit. this morning they looked a lot happier I must say. phew :bitingnails:

roundstone well that's worrying lol hopefully not get the same problems will keep you updated m8, im just about ready to start sexing them in next couple of weeks hopefully no early signs yet but are still in veg.. did you anychance have a male in with them? and how was the yield / smoke from your crop like? I had a bit of this stuff few months back and was really nice smoke. that gave me the idea of what I was gonna grow first time around

that's them now 4 weeks form seed on Tuesday and going well now. pics to follow after this post lads.

stay staoned & good jay too you all ;)

I had 8 plants under 1200w hps, 4 were 30day veg from seed, the other 4 were 14 days from seed in veg, in flower for 49days, was only 12oz not good at all,

i will let you know about this 8 of wwxbb i cut last night, they look like bigger buds then last time.

i have 12 exodus cheese in one tent which are just starting week 4 flower. if these go to seed i will be really angry,
my mate had 12 exodus cheese and got 39oz with 6.5L pots i have mine in 10L so should be a good one.

good luck

Here we go lads week 4 pics, well nearly anyways lol

round stone that's not good mate hopefully I can squeeze a bit more than that out these badboys ;) what size of pots did you use for your fist WWxBB? I went with 5gallon pots (25ltr) but are a tight squeeze as you can see lol, hopefully get a nice little jungle in there :)

farmer mate yeah they are looking great the now bud but was a tad worried last night when they drooped, alls good in the hood now tho.
first problem iv had so far. keep yous posted guys. going to brash it a little and go start nutes on Tuesday try and get that bit more bush before they go 12/12. stay stoned chiefs. good jay too all :passitleft:
IMAG044611.jpg
IMAG04458.jpg
IMAG04448.jpg
IMAG044310.jpg
IMAG04429.jpg
IMAG04418.jpg
IMAG04407.jpg
IMAG043913.jpg
IMAG04389.jpg
IMAG043712.jpg
IMAG043610.jpg
IMAG043510.jpg
IMAG043412.jpg
IMAG043313.jpg
IMAG043212.jpg
IMAG043112.jpg

pics 7 , 8 , 9 & 10 are the ones we described " Weird " earlier in the journal, but now looks like two plants in one lol

iv heard this is very rare heres the pics of the same plant at diff stages side by side.

what yous think?

IMAG039615.jpg
IMAG041711.jpg
IMAG041611.jpg
IMAG04389.jpg
IMAG043913.jpg

Im baffled. But Cool I guess. :) Looking very nice sir. :)
:bravo:

looking great my friend. you gotta take care of those electrics....golden rule, water below/electric above. move those extention leads and fan e.t.c onto the roof. i can tell you from personal experience that an extention lead on the floor while generously watering your plants does not feel good at all :rofl:

that wierd plant looks like it lost itsgrowing top, either by desease, mutation, damage or critters....however it was caused, its the same as a topping and will grow the same way as a topped plant =)

it does seem to be a mutant....i would try to keep those genetics alive if possible...a beneficial mutation is like the lottery, it can happen to anyone, first timer or life long pro. its only through communication and collaberation such as we do here on 420 magazine that gives us the chance globally to catch these things and deliberatly breed them into the main MJ genepool ;)

your light appears to be mounted quite high above your plants now, i would lower it. place your hand underneath the light bulb to the point you can not feel any heat from it and move the light above your plants to that level, raise the light as your plants grow.

thanks gigabane mate hopefully gets better from here, started to,LST 2 of the smallish ones to see if I can get a bit catchup growth lol
that's my grow room all sorted with all cables etc fixed to doors so less chance of a shock :) (have to say It did kinda cross my mind a few times when watering ;) ordered some saucer trays today also to catch the run off water/ feed.

not sure what they are m8 some people are calling them splitters , but agree does look like they have been y branched ( my mate does this x 3 and swears by this method for small but very bushy plants. I never cut mine though and they appeared to grow first set of leaves , then these 3 big leaves grew straight out the middle, in the end she grew all her branches undert these 3 big leaves and split lol really weird. must try to keep this one going maybe a suitable mother?? have to say lads this place is the shizz, the expertise on here is my holy grail lol.

kingjohn.. that's my lights been lowered down a good bit mate, hopefully get a good response from them growing wise/ have some decent changes to picture next week

just kind of went and gave them the nutes today 1/4 strength of the recommended dose so touch wood I get a good response from that too, very exciting times.

thanks god for 420 lads this place is so much help for the first time grower.

cheers again for all your help :420: its the place to be!!!

stay stoned chiefs and good jay too you :)

john not been on mate my internet has been off last few days, posted some pic here of the affected plant. just seems to be the 1 though, looks like nute burn but all the plants get equal amounts of nutes. giving them bio bizz bloom and grow @ 1/4 strength of the instuctions, all pots get 1 litre each and feed After giving water twice so Water , water then feed. got my water ph at about 6.2 ( with the nutes in aswell).

apart from the odd droop when they are thirsty and that bit of burn they are going good mate. end of 1st week of flower tomorrow. have to say a lot of growth in 1 week :) like what am seeing from them look nice and bushy.
IMAG04937.jpg
IMAG04926.jpg
IMAG04915.jpg
IMAG04908.jpg
IMAG04899.jpg
IMAG04887.jpg
IMAG04878.jpg
IMAG04866.jpg
IMAG04854.jpg
IMAG04846.jpg
IMAG04838.jpg
IMAG04829.jpg
IMAG04817.jpg
IMAG04809.jpg
IMAG04797.jpg
IMAG045913.jpg

that's what I thought too mate have adjusted my lights up a bit every couple of days to keep them right.

feel like they are going well now they droop every 2 days telling me they need watered lol , as soon as I water or feed they perk right up.
lots of bud sites now showing & the growth in the last week or so has been crazy.
and a bit of yellowing leaves at bottoms which I have been taking off as they wither away. any tips for more buds at this point john? although the sites look good and plenty of them

Back
Top Bottom