IMAG038514.jpg
IMAG038418.jpg
IMAG038314.jpg
IMAG038215.jpg
IMAG038114.jpg
IMAG038017.jpg
IMAG037917.jpg
IMAG037815.jpg

From what I can see, they look good. May i suggest you start a grow journal so many experienced growers to advise you?
Heres a link to get you up an running.
HOW TO MAKE A GROW JOURNAL

Welcome sir btw. :)

As faras attention. Give it week. Takes a while before all the growers notice it. Im no expert grower, but Im subscribed to like 140+ threads. :):) So finding time to find new ones is kinda hard... :rofl: But Ya got me on board now!

You May Want To Think About More Light Soon I Run 1000 Watts Per Four Plants..All Depends On The Amount Of Space Your Working With too But There Looking Great Now. Good Work man

I think the max I will get is 600w my space is quite small and not good ventilation, actually have to leave doors open a bit on the cupboard or temps get to +40c. thanks too mate they really have surprised me how big & how quickly they grow!! lol check out my grow journal most of my stuff and new pics etc are all in there. constantly update the journal every 2/3 days. to see my grow journal click on the link right under this post its named Skunkys first grow. hope to see you over there buddy stay stoned. good jay to you and thanks for looking :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom