Skywalker and more - cfl cabinet grow

:cheer: NIce.buds
:grinjoint: that last pic is a frosty one:smokin:

keep up the green THUMB oh yeah and + REPs if i can :nicethread:

Thanks a bunch, BD. :grinjoint:

Thanks, luxxy! Here's your cab pics! Hope they do the trick. If not, let me know specifically what you'd like to see and I'll get back to you on the quicklike. ;)

cab1.png

cab2.png

cab3.png

And occupied + ghetto scrubber:

cab4.png

nice, looks fairly light proof, and stinch proof. Great job

what does your cab look like when it is in "stealth mode" when the doors are shut?

nice, looks fairly light proof, and stinch proof. Great job

what does your cab look like when it is in "stealth mode" when the doors are shut?

Thanks! My filter didn't kill the smell entirely, but I found it sufficient.

cab5.png

You can see there are some noticeable light leaks right now where the passive intakes are. They'll be more subtle when I clean it up for the next round. Just a matter of reapplying some strategically-placed duct tape. ;) There are a few very minor leaks around the edges of the doors, as well, which will be remedied with a fresh application of weather stripping. :grinjoint:

Barney's [.33 oz]:

lsd_final1.png

lsd_final2.png

lsd_final3.png

Skywalker [.93 oz]:

skywalker_final1.png

skywalker_final2.png

skywalker_final3.png

Stash ;):

final_final.png

So, total yield of a little more than an ounce and quarter. Not too shabby. :grinjoint: Definitely way more than I've ever had at my immediate disposal before! Hehe.

And with that, my very first grow has officially reached its conclusion. Thanks for all the wonderful support and great advice! You guys are amazing!

very nice buds! let us know how they smoke! i was also wondering if you could help me out with the harvest process! ive been hanging one for about 2 days how long should i leave it hanging and such.. thanks

very nice buds! let us know how they smoke! i was also wondering if you could help me out with the harvest process! ive been hanging one for about 2 days how long should i leave it hanging and such.. thanks

Thanks, l8!

I just trimmed the last of the Skywalker down yesterday - and the stems still weren't quite snapping. They were hanging for five days. But it'll vary. Just keep checking them. If the stems are snappy, you''re good to go. :grinjoint:

happy days good things come in small packages i've enjoyed watching your grow enjoy the l*d it's a sh*t hot smoke. :goodjob: looking forward to seeing your next grow :roorrip: peace

Great grow man now that you have a grow under your bet you will be suprised how much bigger of a yield you will get next time. I cant wait for the smoke report on that skywalker.

+ rep definitely man

Whoever I was stealing my wireless signal from before got wise or moved away, so I was internet-free for a while there. Here's my belated smoke report!

L*D: Easily the happiest buzz I've ever caught! Very upbeat, easygoing high. Put a big smile on my face every time. :smokin: Great for hanging out and actually holding a conversation! Also great for getting lazy stoner buddies up off their cans and into some mischief. ;) Sad that I pulled such a small amount, but I feel very privileged to have become acquainted with such a friendly beast of a plant. I see myself incorporating it into another grow in the future.

Skywalker: Holy shit. My boyfriend is still working on depleting the reserves of this bad boy. Smells delicious, tastes delicious, and will deliciously melt your face off all night long. Kills anxiety with the quickness! Very good medicine for the highly strung.

I do not think I will ever be able to smoke [/vape] commercial again. Spoiled absolutely rotten.

My next lady - Utopia Haze - is on veg day 25, and so far she and her four newborn clone babies are looking rather pleased with themselves. :) Glad to be back around; I missed this place!

Re: skywalker and more - cfl cabinet grow-Completed

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Re: skywalker and more - cfl cabinet grow-Completed

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

It was my pleasure, thanks for having me! ;)

Back
Top Bottom