Sleepless - Hopefully not for long

sleepless

Hello all.

As seen by the subject I am sleep challenged to say the least.

After 2 years of different meds that only made things worse my Doctor suggested trying Cannabis and wrote me a prescription.

I am new to all of this and this forum has been a great resource.

Honestly I am now confused as to why this isnt the go to for most Doctors.

I will be ordering equipment and growing my own if my license goes through so I hope to share a journal very soon.

Thanks for stopping in and reading!

Do some research before you order as some hydro shops up here are ruthless and will take advantage. Did you get a good script? Mine just went up to 20 grams a day 100 plants 600g stash Welcome :welcome:

Welcome to the :420: community :passitleft:

There are great growing resources and product reviews listed in the growers fourm

Growers Forums

There is tons of info here for sure. Grow help, journals from experienced long time growers, medical marijuana uses and how to treat different ailments, strain reviews, sponsors with awesome deals. The list goes on my friend. If you need help finding anything just give anyone a shout out.

GreenSmurf

Im in Canada.

My Scrip is 3g/Day which I think the DR said was the max.

I can have no more than 150g on hand from what I am reading.

I went with a 3x3x6.5 tent, Mars II 700 Watt as well as my filters, inline fans etc.

I am hoping to use my furnace room so I put a vent in the basement wall.

I am hoping a small fan at vent well keep it at room temp and then the inline exhaust fans will keep the tent below 80 degrees.

Years ago I found once I got over 80 I seemed to get spider mites.

Nice setup. Not sure about 80, they do like dry hot conditions though little bastards. Sounds like a solid plan.

Um the old max was 5g/day and 150g stash, the new max is 40g / day. I wasn't expecting 20g/day. My own doc wouldnt renew my script so I found a doc online who skyped with me after I sent some papers in and $250. Script came with authorization to be my own LP... :thumb: In Alberta

Herbies gets seeds to canada! I like dutch passion and sweet seeds autos potent and fast, well dp has some big plants that can go 90 days plus but still.

You going to grow in coco, hydro, soilless, organics?

Take it easy

Nice setup. Not sure about 80, they do like dry hot conditions though little bastards. Sounds like a solid plan.

Um the old max was 5g/day and 150g stash, the new max is 40g / day. I wasn't expecting 20g/day. My own doc wouldnt renew my script so I found a doc online who skyped with me after I sent some papers in and $250. Script came with authorization to be my own LP... :thumb: In Alberta

Herbies gets seeds to canada! I like dutch passion and sweet seeds autos potent and fast, well dp has some big plants that can go 90 days plus but still.

You going to grow in coco, hydro, soilless, organics?

Take it easy

Wow. Thats great. I would love to know more about the Dr you spoke with.

I have put a thermometer in the room I intend to use and it sits at 20 degrees which is what we keep the house at so it isnt gaining much heat from the water heater or furnace. I think I will be fine with the inline fan and LEDs.

I have the application to be my own LP sent in and I am hoping that happens quickly.

Did they give you the info right away with this DR?

I have equipment arriving today but cant start until I get license.

I am curious how long it will take to get approval to supply my own meds.

20 should be good your lights will warm the tent a little too.

I Didn't get the paperwork back for LP right away that took 2 weeks ish, I applied in very late august right after the Govt made the new law. The Doctors people had all the info (Also they recomended the 20g script) and gave me three choices; choose an Lp, be my own Lp or designate another person as my Lp. But my script was good immediately and did cover my stash and my summer grow was good so.... I will pm you the info about who I saw

20 should be good your lights will warm the tent a little too.

I Didn't get the paperwork back for LP right away that took 2 weeks ish, I applied in very late august right after the Govt made the new law. The Doctors people had all the info (Also they recomended the 20g script) and gave me three choices; choose an Lp, be my own Lp or designate another person as my Lp. But my script was good immediately and did cover my stash and my summer grow was good so.... I will pm you the info about who I saw

All of my documentation was sent to CanniMed.

I am awaiting their call.

I believe CanniMed gives me the option much like you had. Hoping to find out more today.

At very least I am hoping to get some paperwork so I can visit the compassion center until I get my LP and can produce my own meds for my specific needs.

oh yeah canni med wont help with your own lp papers they are the Lp. They will sell you chopped up bud in a pill bottle @ very high prices but that will get you going till.... The forms are online @ somewhere . gov but not sure how to locate em pigeons420 knows here is a youtube vid on it

[video=youtube;abPDZW8Bdi4]
[/video]

:welcome: to 420 and congrats on getting a doctor who's open about prescribing MMJ. I'm in Ontario and my doctor said absolutely not.

What strain are you using for your sleeplessness? I'm glad it's working. Isn't MMJ a wonderful thing?

Hello all.

As seen by the subject I am sleep challenged to say the least.

After 2 years of different meds that only made things worse my Doctor suggested trying Cannabis and wrote me a prescription.

I am new to all of this and this forum has been a great resource.

Honestly I am now confused as to why this isnt the go to for most Doctors.

I will be ordering equipment and growing my own if my license goes through so I hope to share a journal very soon.

Thanks for stopping in and reading!

:welcome: to 420 and congrats on getting a doctor who's open about prescribing MMJ. I'm in Ontario and my doctor said absolutely not.

What strain are you using for your sleeplessness? I'm glad it's working. Isn't MMJ a wonderful thing?

Thanks.

I never even asked for it but after 2 years of different pills my Dr suggested it.

I have found Purple Kush and Blueberry are great for helping me sleep.

I am pretty new to Marijuana so honestly most of them seem to work at this point but those 2 put me out for a full night.

I have slight anxiety as well due too a high stress job and the purple kush also seems to help if I use a smaller amount during the day.

I find myself playing with my 4 year old daughter and much happier in general.

I am awaiting my LP and then I can play with strains. We are a gardening family so I am hoping it comes natural. I plant a 50x100 garden every year that feeds our family and friends.

Looking forward to learning and being able to say screw you to big pharma.

I suffer from anxiety, too and insomnia and inflammation/pain. I've had success with Argyle (Nordle) for pain at night because it helps me sleep, too. I've also used it for anxiety (I've been having some before my dentist appointments and it works like a dream.) For daytime pain, I like Boaty McBoatface (CBD MediHaze). And, just for getting a good buzz on, I like Jack Herer.

I personally don't grow but good luck to you. You'll find a lot of good advice here on 420.

Welcome! Nice that you are prescribed. Does that mean you may grow your own too? I hope so! Read around and you shall find lots of useful infos. I am still in my first grow too. All in all I would say not too hard, not too easy, a very pleasant experience. Looking forward to your grow journal, Sleepless.

I have my papers all competed and have sent in to Health Canada for my LP.

Once or if I get my LP then I can start this journey.

The Company I am working with as well as my Dr. have ensured me that my medical requirements should make me a shoe in for LP approval.

So as of right now I get meds online and am awaiting my License for growing my own.

I got my gear all shipped in yesterday so the anticipation is killing me and I will be quite upset should I get denied the LP.

But at very least I no longer need to support crime in order to medicate.

Back
Top Bottom