Slight leaf discoloration in flower

I'm planning on harvest very soon. But this morning I notice a few leaves discolored overnight.

My ppm shot up from 1500's to over 1900 when I checked this morning.

They used about 3 gals of water (2.5 plants - .5 plant is tiny) in the last 2 days.

So I figure they drank more than they ate. causing ppm to rocket. thus maybe this discoloration?
PC180003.JPG
PC180002.JPG
PC180001.JPG

Seen as your planning cropping soon, is there a chance your flushing at the min to clear the chemicals, if so thats normal as all they are living on is water and the remaining food left in the plant??

Well I'm only adding ro water for the last week or so. But interestingly, as the water level went down the ppm lvls went way up. So to me, it seems they are drinking and not eating on their own. I may be harvesting tomorrow, or Tuesday. The trichs look right under 60x, I'm just watching real close to see weight gains, which they seem to be doing still.

The buds don't look ready to me and if growth has stopped maybe its a zinc deff then. Not 100% on this so maybe someone else could help some more.

You're not getting a good picture of buds in above. I'm going strictly by trichs coloring. Not that you aren't right or anything. Just judging by looking at above pics doesn't give a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom