Slow growth for day 20 plant?

Kieran784

420 Member
I have had this plant for 20 days now and it seems it is growing slower then usual when I compare to other grows. I currently feed it advanced nutrients grow (as that’s the only I have atm I’m getting more different ones soon) and I have a 600W LED full spectrum light and use an HPS for a few hours a day to give it some heat. I’m not also sure if the leaves are growing abnormally close or if it’s it just normal?
Also does the plant appear to have any signs of heat stress/ nutrient burn/deficieny to anyone?

Thanks all
Sorry if wrong forum

Attachments

• AC884E0A-434C-4F13-9FFB-C49067E7C057.jpeg
    AC884E0A-434C-4F13-9FFB-C49067E7C057.jpeg
    382.1 KB · Views: 105
How far away is your light? I can’t see anything glaring wrong but I would expect a bigger plant for 20 days.
It’s quiet close up in the hope of trying to speed up its growth. But yeah it should be getting an bit bigger by now but I guess it will get there eventually.

How close? I think you should be around 20” but all LED vary some.

too intense of light will hurt them
I’d say it’s around 20 inches but I’ll have to measure it to be exact. I was thinking of buying Sensi Grow A+B but I’m not sure if it’s too early to be giving nutrients yet. That might be the problem if it’s not getting enough.

Any nutes yet?
I’ve just been using the Advanced nutrients grow at the moment but I should be using the Micro as well but I need to purchase that one yet. I was thinking of using the Sensi Grow but would you say it’s time to start feeding it weekly?

I grow with an LED light aswell, when you say 600w do you mean actual draw from the wall?
The light I have is 630w from the wall, I run COBS and VEG/BLOOM switches at the same time and keep the light at 27“, I don’t seem to get any stretch which is perfect for me since I have limited head room.This is a seedling of mine after 15 days from breaking soil.
087E5B19-8005-418C-B6B4-A9E07640F2B8.jpeg

I don’t think your lights or the an grow is your problem. I am leaning towards temperature and humidity.
what is the temperature in your room when lights are out? If my temperature gets below 68f, I will see the plants slow way down.
If you are getting cold nights, I would leave the light on 24 hours.
if Your humidity is low, raise the humidity.

I grow with an LED light aswell, when you say 600w do you mean actual draw from the wall?
The light I have is 630w from the wall, I run COBS and VEG/BLOOM switches at the same time and keep the light at 27“, I don’t seem to get any stretch which is perfect for me since I have limited head room.This is a seedling of mine after 15 days from breaking soil.
087E5B19-8005-418C-B6B4-A9E07640F2B8.jpeg
Unfortunately the actual power from the wall isn’t 600W. I do have an HPS light as well but I only use that for up to 3/4 hours a day. As others in this thread have mentioned I need to look into the humidity as it could be that then. thanks everyone for the information I will look into what everyone said humidity heat etc as that might be the problem tbf. I thinking it might be getting too cold overnight maybe.

Back
Top Bottom