Small CFL grow - Blueberry first grow

Jack pot Brad

Hello everyone in totally new to growing. I moved to Hawaii a couple years ago and got my card. No reason to not get this thing started. I have a few questions posted if anyone could lend a hand I would very much appreciate it. :420: B rad
14433854761481759491754.jpg
this is it. I'm doing 4 blueberry sea of green style grow. I used rapid rooter's when the seeds popped . Should my fan be off for humidity reasons? Any ideas on light leaks coming from fan hole a in a do it yourself kinda way. I can rig stuff with the best of em . Should I leave the bottom lights off when attempting a sea of green? OK I decided to turn top inline fan off leaving just the small computer fan blowing in. Any help is very much appreciated . Thank you Brad

Hi Jack Pot!!

Beautiful looking setup there! Looks like you've got things fingered out!

Should you need anything please don't hesitate to ask.

Don't be too considered about light leaks for veg as much as you should be for flowering. I recommend running the fan anyways for air circulation. The bottom lights will be great for supplemental light. So keep them on!

All the best! I wish you nothing but success!

Pigeons 420 thank you so much. I'm germination some seeds and I placed them in the system to keep humidity up and for some air flow. They were getting a little to wet under the bubbler so I pulled the rapid rooters out of the rocks most of the way. It seemed a bit cold in my box so I turned everything off. When the seeds come out of the rooters fully I'll turn everything back on. I popped the seeds in a wash cloth then transplanted to the rooter. I want great conditions for my new babies. Am I doing the right thing s?

Temp is high around 82 or so I'm not sure about the humidity. I'm not going to be able to change it so I skipped the hygrometer. From what I hear the Dehumidifier that works starts around 400 bucks. I have my box right by the window ac unit hoping that well pull at least some of it out of the air. I'm getting a personal fan tomorrow to take care of the temp hopefully. It's a small small box. I'm only running 4 23w 6500k bulbs. I have 12 lights so we will see if I get to use them all. To be determined. The back two girls seem to be doing better then the front 2. I'm figuring it's because of the air flow. The tops of the rapid rooters are pretty dry but the underside is slightly most so I have only watered them a little. I don't want rotten roots. . I need a bigger grow room with better shit. This will certainly do for now though. I'll post some more pics later. Peace:420:

Back
Top Bottom