Sniff sniff sniff sniff: What y'all smoking on?

Hey Bilbo, been getting into some Granddaddy Purple Auto From Seed Supreme. I'm finding it good for being able to focus on what I'm doing and being really high at the same time. Sleep comes a little longer as well.
Oooo nice. Some furry fire ;)

Smoking on some Bubba Kush, Granddaddy Purple, Strawberry Banana, AK-47, Humboldt Snow flowers, and some Blackberry Kush Hash as required to handle the days needs.

Smoking on some Bubba Kush, Granddaddy Purple, Strawberry Banana, AK-47, Humboldt Snow flowers, and some Blackberry Kush Hash as required to handle the days needs.
What's your favorite one?

However, as an Indica GDP has never failed me.

Ok so got a few pics here to show off, I only really smoke joints. Tend not to bother with bongs although I do have a really nice glass one I got as a birthday gift last year. Here we have a bit purple haze in a glass blunt we use occasionally

Here's a bit more day time smoke in the form of jackherer. One of th tastiest from my most recent harvest

Some nlx special (northern lights x white widow), which is very much a strain for before bed

And some strawberry skitzzles in Amsterdam in November from barneys

Ok so got a few pics here to show off, I only really smoke joints. Tend not to bother with bongs although I do have a really nice glass one I got as a birthday gift last year. Here we have a bit purple haze in a glass blunt we use occasionally

Here's a bit more day time smoke in the form of jackherer. One of th tastiest from my most recent harvest

Some nlx special (northern lights x white widow), which is very much a strain for before bed

Nice bro. I aint been dam since the 'merica storm hit so it seems im slacking a bit now lol.
Some naughty buds cuz. That nlx special sounds like its for me. Love them old school night monsters

Looks like you're having fun! The glass blunt is something I haven't seen before. How does it work? Do you like it? I like shiny things.

I try haha the glass blunt came free with some skins and roaches I ordered. U screw the bottom as you smoke more and it pushes the weed to the end. It's okay, a bit of a faff on to initially get your weed in and set up but we filled it up and it lasted over a couple days as we were smoking normal joints inbetween.

Back
Top Bottom