So is it possible to harvest the trichomes without drying it?

there's a medical mike (i think it's mike) on YouTube. great grow vids. same fella?

I just tried making some live resin with butane straight off the plant and it turned out FIRE
last night's oil, 10 day cure on it. same strain as last. c1 clone. i THINK less thc. diff buzz. best batch, yet.
and- it's such a phenom pain killer, i was bummed, thinkin i was out. went lookin for where the mrs. put the decarb'd batch- FOUND ANOTHER (fully cured) OZ! i thought I'd lost her, forever!

[tries to see what m. mike is starin at]... for which end use? and which stage? i had to see if i missed something. oil making process? shatter? flower? help me see the future, man! [grabs collar. shakes the poor man].

Hehe, sorry man. It's used for both bubble and BHO. The yield is less than with dried product but it is of much better quality. YouTube has some great tutorials

i will b putting this theory to the test.. once more.
the cbd strain did not work for my pain, as I'd hoped. they were gorgeous, tall and more than happy to finish in their directed times. they were diggin the N shortages AND I MURDERED THEM, in the prime of their lives!
it seems like an awful lot of trouble for maybe a quarter, in the end, off half inch "colas". no calls, please, during this difficult time, for the family. r.i.p. cbd glue tide. we'll probably forget u, and hopefully, soon.
p.s. imma kill her offspring, too.
what u may think is bud, is prolly leaf. really, still just trichs. i had just stacked em.

Hehe, sorry man. It's used for both bubble and BHO. The yield is less than with dried product but it is of much better quality. YouTube has some great tutorials
Yeah I was talking about fresh frozen bubble hash. Bho needs to be put in a vacuum chamber to get the butane out. Don’t smoke it if you didn’t vac.

if u held me to it, i could check, but 3wks, if I'm not mistaken. they'd been waitin their turn, in the cloner a while.
the strain just didn't work for me and i kinda banked on it, 3 generations deep. i cut clones, as late into preflower, as i dare; just before they stretch so i can skip the veg n sleep better, knowing nothin's near the lights.

Back
Top Bottom