So It Begins

BIGBADBUD

right heres my first attemt at growing with no soil bare with me im no expert on growing so this is all trial and error hopefully not to many errors lol. Im doing a 60 40 mix of the coco soil and clay balls the majority being the balls for better airation. they will be hand fed for this first grow and later will move on to drip feeding them.
ive just germinated the seeds today
IMG_092010.jpg
and will have the tent erected tomorow at the latest(still got some digging to do 4 inch for the tent to fit)
IMG_092210.jpg
i have 2 cuttings from my old crop
IMG_09238.jpg
Which are in a seperate room ive built using some thermal lining for loft insulation wich is lined with the inner foil for reflectiveness
IMG_09255.jpg
i also built my own lamp using the reflective foil inside some of the insulation and 4x 11 watt bulbs equivilant to 70 watt (each) energy efficiant bulbs on at 24hr with the total of roughley 1880 lumen. these have been in here just under a week now and are booming up
IMG_090812.jpg
so feel free to join me on this venture and any help along the way would be truely gratefull .
peace

cheers bro got the tent up will be putting light and fan in later tonight and getting my 2 cuttings in this evening yeeehaaaw

Kool I'm along for the ride hope u get some gud bud.

Try get as many creases out of the reflective sheet as you can. If they have alot of creases the light can get really brighton the creases thus burning your leaves. may not be too much of a prob with cfl bulbs but still better to do it.

Try get as many creases out of the reflective sheet as you can. If they have alot of creases the light can get really brighton the creases thus burning your leaves. may not be too much of a prob with cfl bulbs but still better to do it.

ye will do thats just the growing room for veg its not that hot in there ive managed to get the tent erected hehe erected hehehe any how where am i oh ye got the lamp up and filter just need to put a wire on the extractor fan and bobs ya dads cousin that mum slept with im away :):):yahoo:

and the tent and everything is running smoothly will check temps in a hour to see what adjustments needed if any
IMG_092810.jpg

IMG_09274.jpg

sorry about the pics was taken on my phone :Namaste:

looking good so far ill be watching and here for any help you may need

thanks shaggy :adore: i wanted to know how often should i feed these this is the most powerfull light ive used last one was a 250wt in a cupoard with 2 small plants
:peace:

i normaly go for a wet to dry with a soil/coco mix its your best guess with they hydroton in there.... you want them to stretch them roots and search for that water with out starving... it can be any were from every day to ever 3 IME
remember to water to runnoff when you do and just pay attention and they will tell you check them every day at lights on (stick for finger in soil up to first knuckle.. if u cant feal moisture its time to water)
hop[e that helps and good luck brother

cheers dude im feeding them cana solution how often should i feed them as before i used to feed them once a week with bio bloom

i feed on a Feed, feed, feed Water scheadul (lines up differently along the week)
but i let my plant tell me on how much.... if u see the tips curl and brown than its to much... if your yellowing its to little or another problem...
start off slow with Half mix for the first feeding and than bump it up slowly untill u get to full mix.
once you get a few grows under your belt you can start "pushing" more nutes in to them.
also check out and bookmark this Cannabis plant and pest problem Solver
its a great "goto" guide that i still use every day!

good luck brother

many thanks shaggie i fed them this morning did 15ml of each part of the food i have found a swine of a little white fly in there tho but sprayed them over with washing liquid 4 parts liquid to water should hopefullly get rid of the bugger will add more opics in a day or so to show the progress

day 2:
all 5 of my double berry seeds have sprouted yeaaaaaaaaay:adore:
have been to see my other 2 and i must have over fed them on the first feed as the leaves have some brown/yellow spots on them ill give them just neutral water on the next watering wich i should be around this evening my temps are about 30 degrees celcius at the moment will get some pics up in a mo when i can find the lead for the cam

100_3018-Copy.jpg

double berry feminised :)
100_30191.jpg

2 double berry cuttings
100_30201.jpg

the moister in the pots is around 5.5/6
100_30251.jpg

temps are 27/28 degrees celcius

aaaaggggh had a bit of a dilema the timer packed up and i didnt realise just been down to check temps etc and was well over 40 degrees :( they look like theyre burnt a little hopefully ive caught them in time stuck a 10 inch fan down there to cool the place off i could cry ..........

to be continued ....

AHHH yes fan is a must! Circulation!
can u get a pic of the spots?
from your pics they look happy and healthy!
grats on the new sprouts!
also i wouldnt trust your Moisture tester... finger is the better way to goif u dont feel moisture when u put it up to your first knuckle than its time to water
keep up the good work

AHHH yes fan is a must! Circulation!
can u get a pic of the spots?
from your pics they look happy and healthy!
grats on the new sprouts!
also i wouldnt trust your Moisture tester... finger is the better way to goif u dont feel moisture when u put it up to your first knuckle than its time to water
keep up the good work

hi shaggy i only realy use it for the ph test ill get a pic now of the plants when cam has charged
i think it could be a combo of to much food and heat also :peace:

here she is the other one isnt as bad as this one but still upsetting :(
100_30312.JPG

right ive managed to get the temps to 23 degrees at night and 26/27 during the day so about right as for the new sprouts well what can i say theyre standing tall in all theyre glory :) only 2 days in the bio degradable pots and allready 1 or 2 are about a inch up out the coca mix im soooooooooo exited

Back
Top Bottom