So It Begins

not sure of the air intake and how id mesure it ill move my thermomiter down to my plant height and leave it a hour or so to get a reading. thanks for your help HF

It should say on your vents how much air they move are you using a carbon filter?

HydroFarmer

I am using a carbon filter the only numbers on there are the voltage and 187 m3/h Air capacity - MIN 145 - MAX 187

yep its the same fan

In general you should be using a larger out take fan to prevent the air pressure to leak air through the holes and cracks from your grow room. Where are your fans located in your grow room they should be intake bottum and intake top.

HydroFarmer

i have the intake coming through the bottom on the right and then the extracting one with filter out the top

right ive given every single plant a flush of 5 gal of water i havent given the seedlings any intake of food yet and theyre now sowing sighns of needing food how much should i be making the mix of for the seedlings?
i have a 9 ltr and a 4.5 ltr watering can both now have been completely flushed and cleaned of any neut's ready to start again i had the more developed plants 4 cheese on the far left and 3 double berry on the far right bothe started out on qtr the recomended mix of what it suggested and its now just under the full amount it says on the bottles with no improvement what so ever :(.
can someone please tell me how much i should be feeding them at the stage theyre at ive put them all into my grow tent on 24hr grow cycle.
the temps are staying around 25 degrees at plant level ph is roughly 6 (just under) humidity is at 55-60%.
ive tried adding epsom salts also @ half the dosage it says and same with calcium and rised up to 3/4 the recomended dosage.
this will be my last attempt if it goes wrong this time its all being thrown and sold. so please please some one help a brother out.

:Namaste:
100_30913.JPG

100_30893.JPG

100_30876.JPG

100_30864.JPG

also on my ph test kit it says that the ph @6 is orange but looking at other charts its lime green wich is it? i have a prong tester also but doesnt seem to give aacurate reading? ive just orderd a essentials ph pen and some liquid oxygen but wont be here till tuesday at earliest what is there any food/drink etc that might have the same ph as what i need the water so i can get the right colour from my liquid tester for now?

thats it finnished with it its been taken down everything being sold!! went down there today and all completly fucked and not only that my ballast has gone up the sh@ter ive emailed the company about it as its only 2 weeks old i dont think ill be bothering with this again tragicly loads of time and money wasted thanks everyone for all your help guess it just wasnt to be

peace

after doing some reading on uk420 there was a post with same problems as mine didnt matter what he done food up food down etc etc the plants were same as mine he found out that the tent itself was realeasing a odour from the glue inside the tent that was doing the damage.
hee then degreased the tent and plants are looking verry healthy so ive just done the same and will give it 1 last shot before i completly go insane will keep the journal updated when progress has been made :goodluck:

glad your going to give it another grow.
start simple....
dont add nutes till you start to see slight yellowing of the leaves or 2 weeks what ever comes first... start with a light feed 1/2 of normal mix and than slowly bring it up.....
remember your environment is #1.... my guess is that there was something going on with the overall environment in your grow and that is why....
with the coco... make wure that it is a low Saline level coco fiber... some are not and need to be soaked and ph'ed just as you would hydro grow cubes and pellets.

some coco like "Vital earths Loose coco" is already at a low saline level and comes phed.
just thought of that.....
remember just a weed and one of the most common problem with the plant is "over love"
stay simple, stay green

cheers shaggie how can i lovwer the ph of my soil/coco do i add the ph up and ph down to it?
also ive just order a ph pen rater than them drips as the charts are all different im ordering a wilma 10 pot system next thursday im thinking of just using the clay balls and the jiffy plugs do the plugs have nutes in them allready to get them started or are they neutral?
its a learning process ill give it that specially this hydro lark i done some in soil an perlite under a 250 hps in a cupboard the plans were fine for a few weeks then started yellowing gave em some miracle grow and got em back to health again but ive been advised not to use MG as its not to good for youngens.

MG works if thats what you have.... it just runs "hot"
to adjust you Ph you need to soak the Substrate before planting in Ph neutral water (7.0)
this will also take out any dust and saline that is in the coco coir.
with the clay pellets i always soak as good measure but you really only need to rinse to get the dust off.
your clay pellets/ coco/ grodn /hygro cubes are all void of nutes as they are generally used for hydro where they are subbed everything that they need.
what nutes are you using again?

im using the CANNA COCO 1L A+B NUTRIENT FEED and jut bought CANNA CANNAZYM 250ml NATURAL ENZYME and CANNA RHIZOTONIC 250ML ROOT STIMULATOR HYDROPONICS

kool those are specifically dialed in to coco grows they should work well...

i have this chart to go with also
feed_chart.jpg
just trying to figure out all the mesurments now

also whats the ec? is it electrial current? and how do i up/down it

Electrical Conductivity Defined:

Electrical Conductivity (EC):
The measure of the ability of water to conduct an electrical current, the magnitude of which depends on the dissolved mineral content of the water.

Oxygen, silicone, aluminum, iron, magnesium, calcium, sodium, and potassium are all electrically charged on a molecular level. When combined in different combinations, these form electrically charged molecules that combine to form different minerals.
By passing a small current through a pre-determined space of fluid, you can measure the presence of certain molecules.
So it's a scale that reflects nutrients in it's own rights, like PPM.

Why its important

honestly you dont need to get in to that yet.... concentrate on your PPM and PH.... if you get to the place where you have them spot on and your still having problems than we can look at EC.
there are many growers out there that have never looked at their EC once in their life and do find.......
its really just one more way to ensure that your plant is up taking its nutes at its maximum rate.

Back
Top Bottom