So It Begins

day 3 of the seedlings and here they be in all theyre glory coming up nice and fast i have to admit having them under the energy bulbs they seem to be coming along nicely
100_30501.JPG
and heres the cuttings not doing so well i have the temps average about 25/29 degrees i transplanted to different pots and feeding them just water with the ph level aound 5.8 /6 i dont think its the heat thats effected them id say i over fed them on the first feed so im gona just flush them to see if i can recoupe them can any one say would i be better sticking them back under the 24 hr energy bulb or stick at the 600wt hps?
100_3053.JPG
100_3052.JPG
100_3051.JPG

:peace:

:'( unfortunatly the one on the right of the last picture passed away and collapsed rip lil one the one on the left is looking like it will do the same really gutted about this the seedlings are doing fine the tap root is starting to come through the bottom of the pots on 3 of them anyway and now have 2 of the proper leaves on them can any one tell me when i should introduce the food to them?

Ahhh sorry ive been trying to get around to every one.
it looks like the need food despritly!
remember the substrates that you are using are void of any nutrients! its not soil unless you mixed in worm castings guano etc.
the other thing is the Prong ph tester IMHO doesnt work... and that could be a huge part of your problem with your plants.... your Water/ feed mix needs to be at a Ph of 5.5-6.2 any thing outside of that range can create major problems....

my recommendation... First.. go get a tester you can get a cheep digital tester for 30 dollars generally.... or for a cheaper first time solution you can go get a liquid tester (though if useing organic nutes you will not get an accurate reading, but this is how you will test the run off of your soil to get your soil Ph)
Take care of Ph before any heavy feadings, once you have a good ph situation give them a light feeding.

you will also need to get some Calcium/ mag suplement for the coco/hydorton as there is none to little in alot of nutes

hi shaggie thanks for the reply they was fed on cana cocao liquid feed i think ive over done it on them i put in 25 ml as it said on the bottle but i think i put to much in for first feed ive got 5 more cuttings now cheese and double berry 3 are in to flower 2 in grow and 5 seedlings in grow to will get pics in a min just eating tea

heres my new 3 double berry in for flower
100_30642.JPG

and the other 2 double berry with the double berry seedlings
100_30662.JPG

and the 2 double berry i had been repoted and stuck back on the grow cycle
100_3067.JPG

and heres the cheese i should get about 5 or 6 cuttings from these ive got the ph balance to 6 ish and in 5 ltr of water ive done 15 ml of part a and part bof the cana food
100_30651.JPG

its happening again the leaves are starting to curl and getting a slight yellowing on them im feeding them 15 ml (Total) in 5 ltrs of water with the ph up to 6 now testing with liquid testing kit this is 6 after the food has been introduced also.
please help what am i doing wrong?

oh ps ive added calsium powder into the water for some added nutrients would this be the problem? and is there a way i can flush them get them back to good health this is only happening to the ones in flower by the way

right the cana coco liquid feed i have part a is NPK 5-4-3 part b is 5-4-3
the elements are as follows
5.0%N (total)
0.1% N(NH.4)
5.0%N (NO.3)
4.0%(P.2/0.5)
(2.0%P)
3.0%K
(3.0 K.2 O)
5.0% Ca
(7.0%CaO)
2.0% Mg
(3.0% MgO)
0.8%S
(2.0% SO.3)
0.007%B
0.001%Cu
0.02%Fe (DTPA)
0.0003%Fe(EDDTA)
0.01% Mn
0.002% Mo
0.007% Zn
0.5% Fulvic & Humic acids
then the canna pk is
N 0%
PHOSPHATE (P.2/O5) 13%
(K.2/O)14%
Should i be adding the pk 13/14 now for the flowering as it says on the bottle to add 3 weeks before harvest ? also do i add the pk13/14 in with the part a and part b or take the 2 part out completly

right update ive just added epsom salts it said 35 grams per gallon 4.5 ltrs i have a 9 ltre can and added 18 grams per r 9 ltr will this be ok for the young ones it was the same with the calcium 35 gms per gallon 4.5 ltrs but done the same mix as above.

:Namaste:

ive had enough!!!!!!! ive added the calcium and the epsom salts and theyre still drooping and changing colour am i not adding enough? on plant A
100_3071_1_.JPG
100_3074_1_.JPG

ive added 1 and a half handfulls of epsom salt and a handfull of the calcium to the whole pot of the medium and with the cana nutes also ive added half the mix it says to on the bottles should i add more?
plant B
100_3077_1_.JPG
100_3076_1_.JPG

has been fed with jst the cana nutes and a spoon full of each calcium and epsom salt
100_3079_1_.JPG
what it recomends on the boxes but yet still its doing exactly the same :( im debating to go back to soil was a lot easier to do doesnt matter what i do here it just keeps failing i have the ph after all food etc has been aded between 5 and 6 i have a liquid ph test kit now rather than the prong one and temps are @25-28 degrees if any one can tell me what im doing wrong please help i dont want to loose these 2 either
:Namaste:

any one help please imat wits end :'(

Hey there BIGBADBUD you should check the humidity and temperature of your room and maybe stop giving you plants nutes just plain water it should flush out any over used ones.

HydroFarmer

Hey there BIGBADBUD you should check the humidity and temperature of your room and maybe stop giving you plants nutes just plain water it should flush out any over used ones.

HydroFarmer

ive given them a complete flush yesterday was near to a tear seeing them droop like that the humidity is about 60%

oh forgot ive only fed them the once now been trying to get the soil all flushed and to the right ph its currently at 5.6 ph and temp is 27 degrees

yep its the standard light that came with my kit

Well that is probably the problem unless you have proper good ventilation if you can use a different light until you get a cool tube.

HydroFarmer

would another extractor fan cool the room?
i thought my temps were ok i have the light nearly 3ft away from the plants and temps are about 25-28 degrees

its at the same level of the lamp i know heat rises so ive 2 i have 1 same level as the lamp wich can be moved up and down and one at the top of the tent thers only a degree or so difference in the height

What is your ventelation system setup and how much air do they move also you need to take the temperature at plant height.

HydroFarmer

Back
Top Bottom