few more shots for ya :cheer:
bunch4.jpg
bunch3.jpg
bunch2.jpg
bunch1.jpg

subd bud, would like to see the final weigh in

:goodjob:

Cheers dude:thumb:
Im hoping I get 20 oz from 13 plants recon ill do it?

dunno but ive got the same size tent nd was considerin doin a scrog under 1000w for ma second grow, still only 3 n a half weeks inty ma first tho so got plenty of time to decide. i hope you do bud that would be awesome

:thumb:

dunno but ive got the same size tent nd was considerin doin a scrog under 1000w for ma second grow, still only 3 n a half weeks inty ma first tho so got plenty of time to decide. i hope you do bud that would be awesome

:thumb:

well the scrog is under a 400 and ill be adding another 400 to the both of them for last few weeks hopefully so will be a 800 on the scrog and 1000 on the other

:Namaste:

few more piccys for ya to feast your eyes on day 20 of flowering :thumb:
wid2.jpg
wid1.jpg
db31.jpg
db24.jpg
db14.jpg

just a quick update ive had to take my plants down :( due to work being done on a boiler and the gas company needing acsess to my basememnt :(

nah not killed em but had to get em out the place sharpish

wot u gonna do with em, grow em sumwhere else for the next few weeks? hope everythin works out for u bud

:peace:

hopefully he only has to be here for a hour or so so its not to much a problem just more of a pain in the ass if anything

:Namaste:

kool man ive got mines in next to the boiler aswell so heres hoping they dont wanna fix mines lol

hopefully they dont need to do any work on it :Namaste:

day 24 of flowering the cheeeeese :circle-of-love:
chedder.jpg
ched7.jpg
ched6.jpg
ched5.jpg
ched4.jpg
ched3.jpg
ched2.jpg
ched1.jpg

and some of the double berrys and widdow sacrificed 1 to make some room as theyre getting monstorous lol
widdow4.jpg
widdow3.jpg
widdow2.jpg
widdow1.jpg
wid_db2.jpg
wid_db.jpg
db41.jpg
db32.jpg
db15.jpg
db25.jpg

thanks man im a proud father lol

has any one played music for your plants? was thinking this a min ago the tests that have been done show that plants listening to natural sounds etc even clasical music thrive better than plants with a repetative beat..

so my question is has any one done this or heard of any one doing it? if the sound of the fans etc is a constant drone surly that would count as a repetive sound/beat so if i was to hook up a little set of speakers into the tents to try soften the sound out of the fans recon id get a better responce from the plants..

:smokin:
TB

those dark green skinny bladed fanleaves are the fuckin best! love the grow bro!

about the music, Im not sure about it but i play my plants guitar alot, they seem to be likin it but i havent tested it by taking their little music time with daddy out for a while lol maybe i should try that and see what happens!

Back
Top Bottom