So It Begins

cheers shaggie i really apreciate the help dude i was at my wits end lets hope i can get em up n goin :)

yeay my ph pen has come woooooooooohooooooooooo :yahoo::yahoo:

sorry couldnt resist this post

just took a reading and i was .1 out its on 6.3 so instead ill try get it to 6.0 should be ok then wont it?

thats just the water? or with the mix?
if its just the water you should be fine feeding them with it....
with the nutes you will test after its mixed and than ya shoot for 6.0
also as a tip. if u take the ph to low or the PPM to high.... just ad water to adjust it to the correct reading...
grats on the ph pen!
you have your PPM meter?

its with the mix mate got it to 5.9 thats close enough ive done as it says on the chart so fingers crossed it should all be ok
oh ive sprayed the cuttings and seedlings with the CANNA RHIZOTONIC as it said on the bottle help build up the roots

edit: ive also sprayed the other plants with this stuff to help build up a root ball

wooohhooooo postie is on top form today just got my cfl bulb and lead :yahoo:

looks like today is the day to make the new start to this journal :yahoo:

bit of a dillema ive just flushed the empty pots i have with ph 6 water 6 gallons for 11ltr pots just took a ph reading of them it was 6 one minuite tried the other end of the pot and was 5.1 im using a watering can with the attachment so getting a even sprinkle all over any ideas why this happend?

rinse and repeat with he 5.1 pot... it will come up.

ive rinced them all 4 times now @ ph 6 and i just took a reading and its come up bloody 7 wtf and my ph pen is calibrated i re calibrated it just to be sure and still 7 im loosing faith fast here

right done this again now just to make sure ive rinced each 11ltr pot of pebbles with 66ltrs of water phed at 6 and still the readings of the pebbles are up on ph7 -7.1 why the hell would this be happening theyve been rinced now at least 15 times per pot the pen has been calibrated after 5 pots ive done 11 in total

right just germeanated 5 widdow seeds ive got root riot cubes and theyve just poped out the tops ive my water at ph 6 and the ec is at .4 should i add rhizotonic to it to up the ec? or is it to early to add to the seedlings? please heeeeeeeeeeeelp lol

BBB, your making this harder than it needs to be, your over anyalizing it completly.
i work in a Professional Grow opperation and we are JUST now starting to look at EC.
the only things that you should look at is your PH and PPM.
the flushing of the grow medium again is to get rid of any salts/ dust that may be there. with hydro your safe with the medium starting at any were from 5.2-6.8 when feeding you want 5.2-6.0
in soil your at 6.2-7.0
start off simple brother!

Right first of all ill give you a little info on the grow im doing now as ive propsponed the hydro one for now.
1.2 x 1.2 x2mtr secret jardin tent
600wt sunmaster hps
250wt cfl
5" outake fan
4" intake
medium is john innes no2 with perlite mix of 70/30
temps are about 23 degrees
humidity about 60%
12" ocelating fan
6" clip fan
what im growing
5 the widdow (feminised seeds) from seed
5 double berry (feminised seeds)from cuttings
5 super cheese (feminised seeds) from cuttings
Right i started using coco and didnt do to well so ive converted back to compost/soil so fingers crossed it works out this time.
The seedlings are only now starting to show roots through the root riot cubes and should be potted up in the next day or so. :yahoo:
I'll be keeping one of each of the plants as a mother which will also be kept in another tent of same size (means a lot more digging lol)
I'll be using the same get up as above but 2 x 250 cfls.
I'll try get some pics up later cam is charging :)
so wish me luck fellow growers and any advice and help will be taken on board 🎸

heres a update theyre doing well :circle-of-love: ive 2 double berry taking off lovely and 6 cheese doing well also and the 4 widdow seedlings are coming along perfectly the seedlings are 5 days old in the pots now the rest have been put in the big pots for the last 3 days and seem to be loving it :adore:
double berry
db22.jpg
db12.jpg

cheese
cheese9.jpg

the widdow
wid.jpg

been a while so i gues i should show ya how me ladies are doing now theyve been in flower now 7 days and flying it
ive got the 4 cheese plants under a scrog :circle-of-love:
100_36301.jpg

and heres 3 double berry and 4 widdow
the_lot.jpg

close up of cheese
cd10.jpg

and double berry
dbd10.jpg

and the widdow
wd10.jpg

it got a tad cramed in a 1,2 tent with all of em it was a jungle lol
mmmmm.jpg

have to say a big help from the world of 420 has got me this far heres to a happy harvest ey :) :Namaste:

nice grow bro! ill be around :peace:

took me a while to get it all running smooth i know what im doing now so 2nd run in will be better again :p

some more shots :)
widow13.jpg
db5_bottom_bud.jpg
db4.jpg
db3bud.jpg
db23.jpg
db3.jpg
db13.jpg

few more shots these are day15 in bud :thumb:
100_37251.JPG
100_37242.JPG
100_37221.JPG
11389.jpg
100_3735.JPG
100_37271.JPG
100_3694.JPG

man! if it wouldnt totally fuck up your grow, i would go jump in those plants like they were a pile of leaves raked up and ready for a kid to jump in them, except i would just lay there, maybe take a nap or something :D

lol i would but gets to hot down there

Back
Top Bottom