so new it hurts

Creesab

Hi
I just signed up - nice place ya got here!
I am a new resident of oregon, who's been listening to classic rock since way before it was classic!!

Welcome! I'm fairly new too and have found a wealth of info that's shared from some wonderful tokers!

Hey welcome to 420mag Creesab! This is truly a great website full of all kinds of stoners. From young to old you bound determine to enjoy, and pick up many tips along the way.

By the way, diggin' the guitar man. You play?

thanks everyone!!

Bud420man,
Yup I play guitar - This avatar is a guitar I put together myself
it still needs a good paint job (pearl white)

Fine looking work.
Welcome, its good to have another person who remembers how it was when Sgt. Pepper came out.

thanks everyone!!

Bud420man,
Yup I play guitar - This avatar is a guitar I put together myself
it still needs a good paint job (pearl white)

Nice! I have a buddy who just finished his completely custom stratocaster model. It turned out great, your guitar looks awesome as well. Pearl white is the color to go. My strat is more of an antique white, but I play lefty and it rocks hard... So it's all good here. Haha.

:tommy: (we need a guitar guy)

BM

Yup Bud420man this is a totally custom strat - I picked all the parts myself - the body is solid maple and I did all the cutouts myself. Its a little heavy but not bad for my very first custom strat.

Jeeper - I don't know if salem is a biker friendly place? I am not a biker.
But I know bikers are good folk!!!

hey maybe someone here could point me in the direction of a really good place that custom paints Motorcycles? I want a really wicked white super pearl-escent paint job on this guitar body. I am so impressed with some of the cool custom paint jobs I see on bike gas tanks and fenders. I figure that would be perfect for me and my guitar!! It would be a simple job; White with a bunch of clear coat layers with pearl powders or flakes...

anyone know a great custom bike painter in salem oregon?

Hi
I just signed up - nice place ya got here!
I am a new resident of oregon, who's been listening to classic rock since way before it was classic!!

Right on CCR! Glad you joined us! :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom