So what is the best way to handle this?

Rickstertp

So, I've been told that the number one rule of growing is not telling anyone that you grow if you value your privacy. My former supplier I also consider a friend, but she keeps letting me know what she's got and do I need anything. I don't know the best way to let her know that I don't need to buy from her any more.

Mind your own biz. I don't tell anyone thats not in my inner circle meaning I trust them with my dogs life. There are very few people I trust that way including my own siblings.

Even if you live in a legal state, there's always robbery. Its a cash crop people do stupid shit for cash.

Its tempting to tell folks cause you proud of your work.

Here's a rule:

"Loose lips sink ships"

"I don't tell anyone thats not in my inner circle meaning I trust them with my dogs life."

That's a lot of trust Bobrown, my dog's family, somebody hurts him and it's barn burning time; its that serious.

That's what I'm sayin. My dogs are our family similar to my children.

Cept less drama, well for the most part.
We have 2 un-neutered bitches.

So some amount of drama lol nothing bacon wont fix.

LOL Bacon cures a lot of dog drama, my furboys forget about absolutely everything as soon as the fry pan comes out.:adore:

Rules of growing 101 in an illegal situation.
Don't smell
Don't sell
Don't tell

There are only 2 people and the wife that know I do and nobody except the wife has seen my grow setups.

Chris's excuse is valid. Tell her you're in talks with a potential job change and you need to stay clean as a drug test can come at any time. That should be the equivalent of a woman stating "female problems". The conversation drops after that.

To Bob's point even in states that it is leagal I wouldn't be open about it. There are times when you are over the limit either in plant count or post harvest weight which can get you in a bind and then there is theft.

Damn, I'd never think to be so secluded with my hobby. Def taking ques from what's been said here! Mahalo for the pointers, I really appreciate it. I just hope my closet grow with carbon filter is scrubbing the smell (especially when I harvest) so the other dwellers aren't aware.
I dry where I grow, so the filter still works.

I am in the same situation, this friend of mine....where I have been getting my weed from. I don't know what to tell him when he ask how much I need. I have been a regular with him for a while. Happens to be related to me also. :confused: dun know....

Back
Top Bottom