Soil choice

mashikag

Where I live it's quite difficult to find brands of soil that most of the people(from US) use on this forum. Two of the products that I am considering are BIOBIZZ ALL MIX and CANNA TERRA PROFESSIONAL. Which one is more recommended and also is it possible to use only them to go from seedlings to flowering?

Just picked up a small bag of Biobizz All Mix today to finish off some potting up :thumb:

PICT000146.JPG

PH 6.6, EC 2.2

Now i wouldn't really use All Mix for germinating seeds as the EC is high which relates to fertilizer/nutrients already in the compost, having an EC level of 2.2 might cause nutrient burn on seedlings & young plants of a few weeks old !

I would be more inclined to use a compost mix more suitable for seedlings such as Biobizz Light Mix for germination & early veg off a few weeks etc, then pot up into final size plant pot with the Biobizz All Mix.

Been using biobizz compost & nutrients for just over a year now... it grows plants just fine :thumb:

I tried the biobizz light mix and don't care for it. It just didn't have enough meat to carry the plant through flowering. Felt it was pretty basic soil. Probably better as an amendment. The regular stuff might be better.

I tried the biobizz light mix and don't care for it. It just didn't have enough meat to carry the plant through flowering. Felt it was pretty basic soil. Probably better as an amendment. The regular stuff might be better.

light mix and all mix are only meant to carry you through the first few weeks of veg, you use food supplements during flower.

Back
Top Bottom