Some Wonderful Orange Haze

Haha420

So im back home for the time being this summer (from 707 with love :allgood: ) and we have been puffing the most wonderful herb! i love coming home to my best buds in the whole world and tokin the best buds in the land hahaha

check it out

IMG_40391.JPG

IMG_40401.JPG

IMG_40431.JPG

tastes incredible! and sends your head up into the clouds :laughtwo:

Beautiful. Wish we had some of that around here.

Looks delicious man, hows that bud taste ? :allgood:

IMG_40441.JPG

hahaha i forgot one, too stoned

the bud looks great enjoy it. wish i could find some bud like that around here.

DankCloset said:
then ur not in the right area. move to the state of greenery.

I wish I could move now. I will one day.

thank you!
this particular nug costs around $45-50 an 8th but since i knew the growers best friend i got it at 35 and picked up a 1/4 :peace:

i know it looks a lot like the orange haze but this is an entirely different strain of MJ. i dont have a name but it is incredibly tasty! a heavy pine taste and a thick herby smell to it.

IMG_40461.JPG

IMG_40471.JPG

haha believe it or not that nug weighed more than a 1/4 last night :headbanger:

Yea that definatly looks like some tasty bud that gets you ripped.. very nice purchase and for $35 an 8th is amazing man.. we pay $50-$60 an 8th for shit not even as close to that.. very nice bro :allgood:

chameleon140 said:
Hell yeah, as soon as I get a digital camera, I'm gonna show you guys the bomb we're smoking out here in P.S.

Just some of the strains I've had lately though:

Malibu Kush
Valley Kush
Grape Ape
Super Sensi Star
Royal Purple
Purple Dutch Tree
Gods' Gift
Bubbleberry
Juicy Fruit
Hash Plant

Thank you Palm Springs Caregivers!!! The best dispensary I've been to in all of Southern Cali so far. And close to my house!!!:cheesygrinsmiley:

When I get a camera, you guys are gonna drool. :peace:

How was the God's Gift? Was it at all purple?

Back
Top Bottom