Someone please help!

One of my buddies said I had bugs, but I’m not 100% sure of that. Idk what to do , but I hope she decides to get back to growing lol.

I do feed her. She looks dry because I don’t water everyday I watered her Saturday and I’ll do it again Saturday. I don’t know about changing the pot she isn’t even that big and I just put her in that two weeks ago. It helps to read the other threads before you comment just saying.

I do feed her. She looks dry because I don't water everyday I watered her Saturday and I'll do it again Saturday. I don't know about changing the pot she isn't even that big and I just put her in that two weeks ago. It helps to read the other threads before you comment just saying.
I did read them . I won't say another word to ya . What do I know ive only been growing over twenty five years. Good luck
1184bf9b97cedd05561a25943931cfce.jpg
176478ec6f46473ece11ceb09bb35297.jpg

Sorry you took offense to that it wasn’t meant that way. The reason why I said it helps to read is because you asked questions I had answered. I TRULY didn’t mean any disrespect. I’m a grown as well I own a medical marijuana farm in Oregon. This isn’t my first time it’s just I’m having an issue with this strain. Again sorry that came off as being rude.

Sorry you took offense to that it wasn't meant that way. The reason why I said it helps to read is because you asked questions I had answered. I TRULY didn't mean any disrespect. I'm a grown as well I own a medical marijuana farm in Oregon. This isn't my first time it's just I'm having an issue with this strain. Again sorry that came off as being rude.
Accepted. Outdoors is different than indoors as u know. But seeing those bushes they look good. . Diff strains diff rules for them. I see a lot of stick in your soil . Could be affecting root production. Slow growth . Honestly the soil doesn't look healthy. My opinion. Medium is key as u know .

I agree with Daggerstrain. Switch to a different medium/soil. And by switch imean up-pot using something different, or maybe new. But it also looks like you may have clipped the tips of the growth that was meant to be left behind. Wich in turn may have made your "topping" end up being more of a "fim" job. Wich in my experience, tends to take a lil longer to react, or start to re-grow. Bottom line- it should be fine. Just give her a little more time. These plants have a way of bouncing back and living through alot of the things that we humans inflict on our green babies, good intent, or accidental. As long as she still has room to reach out and spread her roots, she'll do her best to also spread her branches. Just give her some time.
Just my 2 cents.... good luck.
Sparks. .

Back
Top Bottom