Sonic's Auto Xtreme LED Grow

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hi everyone , hope you have had a good day .
This wednesday just gone 24/02/16 marks the halfway point of the xtreme girls Faith , hope and charity .
Yesterday morning i flushed all the xtremes 10 gallon of room temp water thru each pot , this is done to remove any mineral build up before the big push , I learnt this from Atrain who got it from Tang .
They are turning into big girls , and are surprising me everyday .
Tomorrow they will get there first feed after the flush , i wanted the pots to dry out first .
Feed will be .
Day 32 to 35 - 9ml Sensi Bloom A, 9ml Sensi Bloom B,5ml Voodoo Juice,5ml BigBud, 5ml Carboload,5ml Calmag.

First up is Charity , she is looking really good now .

DSC_6225.JPG

Then Hope , she really is taking off now , lots of buds , trichomes are starting to show so things are looking good .

DSC_6224.JPG

And then we have Faith , my favorite she has always just been in front .

DSC_6223.JPG

DSC_6229.JPG

Also the group shot .

DSC_6231.JPG

Nearly forgot , Lotus and porsche are doing well , nothing but ph water and voodoo juice .
I have removed the first set of nodes .

lotus .

DSC_6227.JPG

Porsche .

DSC_6226.JPG

I hope you all have a great weekend .
Be safe .
What distance were your lights (if you remember)? That canopy is insanely even and beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom