Speed Queen, White Rhino, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk and Big Bang

Re: Speed Queen, White Rhino, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk and Big Ban

still extremely depressed but I have clones again and salvaged what I could hopefully next year goes off without a hitch even if it doesn't I'll still have indoor all year round

Re: Speed Queen, White Rhino, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk and Big Ban

SouthernOnt, chinup bro, we all will experience some failures. Yours was an act of nature bro, not your fault. Critters want at em, they will find a way. I have been looking at a 10' x 12' greenhouse for next year. I am pretty sure with the locking door that it meets the requirements set forth in the Michigan Medical Marijuana regs. That way I can alleviate any big critter problems, yet gain the advantages of natural sunlight, suplimented with HPS lighting.

yeah I was thinkin a greenhouse and chickenwire fence for the outdoor but at least I saved the lemon and cloned some nice cuts

i planted 5 AF's at my dads house. we put them on his roof and an animal ate them all up the first night they were up there. DOH! i feel your pain bro.

yeah mine were so close too

SouthernOnt, ^5 on the clones bro. At least all is not lost. Your excellant strains combined with a 400 watt'r should give you great results. Have my fingers crossed for ya. Keep up the great work!

SUCKS Dude, sorry for your loss. Hopefully next summer thing will be better. We live, and then we learn, but hell then we die and forget it all. GL with the light. You do know you still can get some 'good' shit with a hid lite. Keep a posting. Lates

true all I gotta do is hope the clones take and then we're in buisness and I should be able to get some smoke before christmas

Sorry for the missing plants, good luck with the clones and + rep for some good luck with the clones..

Great Journal!!

got 2 lemons still surviving picked up my 430 watt Son Agro today,conversion MH bulb,tray,2 part Grow and Bloom A and B, a bale of promix, ph test kit and a roll of mylar for only $640 and the lemon should be under it tomorrow and ready in a week or 2

yeah lemon skunk really danks likely a bad idea for indoor trying to get ahold of a rhino clone and some afghan bigbud off my buddy

Southernnt, iffin ya weren't so far away, could spot ya a clone or two bro. We just harvested some blueberry today. Almost all our Jamaican is gone, still have a small amount of AK47 x Hindu Kush left. We did keep a small amount of each, strictly for medicinal purposes..lol. I do have some auoflower seeds around yet!

my buddies clones are good we've been smoking blunts of it almost daily so I'm conviced of the quality hopefully he gets some rooted soon cause I need some bud before christmas and by the time that crop is done I'll likely have ordered seeds already

Back
Top Bottom