Speed Queen, White Rhino, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk and Big Bang

Re: Speed Queen, White Rhino, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk and Big Ban

thank ya Cigo yours should be soon my lemon is just starting to make stinky little buds the smell like the name lemon skunky

Re: Speed Queen, White Rhino, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk and Big Ban

I'm looking forward to harvesting the stinky christmas tree shaped lemon

SouthernOnt, scissors in hand bro, be there in a couple of hours!, put the coffee on...lol. Great job, can't wait for the drying pics, should be one hell of a harvest.

hope they end like snow covered christmas trees they have mad trichs and they're only just getting started

and theres two little clones likely only 2 oz for the one and maybe a half o off the tinnest little clone it's I'm really expecting a nice yield off the biggest and bushy widow and the tall widow the skunk is something else mayb 5-6oz if I'm lucky

Looking good dude. We must be on the same time frame. I know what ya mean patientce my ass. I wanna smoke some. Least you have the best light possible so they will be all they can be. GL

northern cali is basically even with me so I recon were pretty close that church is gunna yield huge we'll all have to get drying pics and compare all mine are getting hung upsidedown and dried in my garage with the dehumidifer cause there's nowhere else with enough room

Looking very, nice keep up the good work...

Ohhh man i forgot that i've read about Speed Queen effect!
So i can say you will be suprised, not like stone but about positive minds etc....
Speed Queen is one of that which i'll grow next...! So i think this selection should be best when looking to effect...

yeah I got maybe an oz off the ones that I harvested under the AG and my buddy is hooking my a QP for floating him some clones of it really calm warm uplifting but indica tight buds

you'll like it it's a real easy strain that needs no attention or nutes very hardy and good buds

well things are not good right now all but 2 little lemon clones just dissapeared last night looks like an animal stole them looks like no bud for me till I get a light or the lemons flower

SouthernOnt, dayum bro, hope you can get a light soon. Or you just might have to swing by this way for a weekend. Sorry to hear bro. Hope things work out for ya soon.

same digging as before sould have continued with repelant and I have a line on a 400watt switchable from my buddy for abit of the harvest

Back
Top Bottom