Speed Queen, White Rhino, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk and Big Bang

Re: Speed Queen, White Rhino, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk and Big Ban

How old are your babies? I love outdoors the best. All indoors can do is 'try' to imitate mother nature. That 'Church' was also grown in mg soil. My old lady wont use anything else. Even fert's. But wth hers are going fine don't fix unless it's broke. Rite? Stay Dow

Re: Speed Queen, White Rhino, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk and Big Ban

they've been out since may and true that whatever works for you is best

white_widow_week_1.JPG

they've come a long way I'll have flowering pics up tomorrow

widow is throwing out the most bud lemon skunk is going slow like a sativa

uh oh they're predicting rain tommorow they'll be up wensday at the latest since I have the day off

very nice plants!
they look well takin care of :]
happy plants

widow7.jpg

widow
lemon2.jpg

lemon
rhino4.jpg

rhino
bushy12.jpg

bushy
skunk8.jpg

skunk

Looks good, still looking healthy and green, Great job..

my guess is maybe 4 pounds come october

wish it would have survived never even made it outside :(

Southern, every time I check your journal I hold my breathe in anticipation of getting an outdoor grow going again!! 2 months till I can!!!

thanks next year I'm going for maybe 8 strains and putting them out a foot tall

thanks next year I'm going for maybe 8 strains and putting them out a foot tall

Lookin real, real nice, Southern. I bet they smell so good when you check on them. +reps if I can.

I plan on having mine a couple months old before I transplant outside next year. I think that's the only way to go. I put a lot of seedlings outside and none of those made it. They got eaten by a bunch of critters.

You do know you can't beat mother nature. I'm hoping to get a lb and half of The one I call Janet. I got a late start too. It's always best to have them tall enough to fend off critters and such of course. Also depends on where you are as to how long they can grow. I like to put mine out around 16" tall. Seems to work with mine. Whats really nice is some satvia's. Then they can hit their full glory. Kind of hard to do that inside. Good luck with you outside trip. You'll find the buds thicker and alot more yield that Inside. Given you have a save place. Gl and Stay Down

no where near roads not another house for about a mile no cops gunna bust a garden under 100 plants in my area

Back
Top Bottom