Speed Queen, White Rhino, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk and Big Bang

Re: Speed Queen, White Rhino, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk and Big Ban

about 49 days till harvest then I'm going indoors kinda excited mazar,orange bud and blueberry look really good

Re: Speed Queen, White Rhino, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk and Big Ban

can't wait till harvest it's between the widow and lemon skunk on which will have more bud lemon is starting to bud and widow is already producing some nice stinky little buds

I wish I had a countdown clock cause I forget to right it down on my white board big old rez hits do that

SouthernOnt, those are some dayum healthy lookin plants bro, can't wait for some bud activity. You're gonna need a four wheeler to haul that chit back bro!...lol. Next year for sure, gonna do a guerilla op in the state land here. I will have to prepare the ground ahead of time. Gonna trench it and replace the soil with some pro-mix/ff mix. I would love to try a clone of the medical MJ 1024 that way, just to see what it will do in it's full glory. Keep up the great work bro.

I'm thinking a mainly sativa outdoor garden next year with DP blueberry and some himilaya gold and cheese just because indica makes great bedtime meds

mine is forest soil where I let leaves and shit decay untill a week before the clones go in the ground then I till it and yank any weeds

new cam with close ups widow is earning her name quick
widow_wide.jpg

widow wide
rhino5.jpg

rhino top
skunks_top.jpg

skunk top
lemon3.jpg

lemon
widow8.jpg

widow
skunk9.jpg

skunk

skunk really has some almost semetrical internodes

thank ya sir 44 days at my last count lemon is just starting to bud she looks like she'll be a big yielder

great pics with your new cam southernOnt.
just caught up a lil bit with this fine grow, will be sticking around to see the harvest:)
best of luck to you in these coming weeks :goodjob:

thank you I'm looking forward to smoking it been dry for some time the hash will likely be made before the buds are dry mmmm blond crystal

outdoors. grrr. so big so beautiful. damn federal laws. F 'em ont. well at least your in canada.

next year will be even more impressive 1footers of possibly 9 different strains

Back
Top Bottom