Speed Queen, White Rhino, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk and Big Bang

Re: Speed Queen, White Rhino, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk and Big Ban

nope no hogs around here except on farms it was a wiley little raceen I put some repelant out and he hasn't come back

Re: Speed Queen, White Rhino, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk and Big Ban

It was just a baby and was wandering around but I aint gonn let it dig up my trees

Racoons eat Pot? I was looking at future site for next season outdoor grow. It is up a creek that beavers built a damn on. I see alot of beaver signs, do you think that those will try to eat any plants? I will take some pics of the site next week. Hopefully the rain will let up a little bit and the sun comes out long enough to dry some of the muddy puddles around it. I am thinking of cloning enough papaya and hopefully Jungle wreck for at least 6 plants outdoor! I would like your opinion on the site so I,ll post pics of it next week or maybe sooner depends on the weather. Good luck with the girls and hopefully you have some new pics soon.

Raccons are omnivorous, they eat both plants and meat. I haven't any experience with outdoor grows so I am not sure if they would bother your plants. As far as beaver are concerned, I don't think they would pose a problem. Bambi and bugs bunny will. They both love to sample foilage, and MJ is definately on their menu.

I was looking at future site for next season outdoor grow. It is up a creek that beavers built a damn on. I see alot of beaver signs, do you think that those will try to eat any plants?

beaver are a problem, they love fresh greens. My grow is on a pond behind a beaver dam. I sprinkled some of that coyote urine salt around and haven't had any problems. Beaver are so shy just the fact that there is some human activity around seems to keep them away. For me slugs have been the number one problem. They will climb clear to the top of a 6 foot plant and clip the top off. Just lost another top last night.

raccens are curious and did up fresh dirt so he was digging up my plants thinking they had something cool buried under them no damage done too them just they were being dug up multiple times

and I'm postung some pics later today

lemon.JPG

lemon
widow5.JPG

widow
rhino2.JPG

rhino
bushy9.JPG

bushy

lemon is really showing her sativa side and they all are bushing out

SouthernOnt, great pics bro, hope we have the weather to keep em growing. I am assuming you are due east of our location, so what blows through here eventually makes it to you. We have had very few really hot days so far. A lot of thunder storms and cooler weather so far the summer. Keep up the great work bro.

yeah they been loving the rain except the one branch of bushy snapped off but it's been cut into clones

Whoaa.... those are looking good, I guess if you put something out in the wild you can't expect to have a perfect looking plant or not have some sort of critter =( taking a sample or all of a plant.. right? It just hurts to have a grow that is out in the wild and not be able to protect them 24/7. I have a cage that I used on my first attempt at an outdoor grow that worked great against deer and chipmunks, but the slugs got to it and well, you know "the living dead" story.

SouthernOnt, I have read that the Super Silver Haze is supposed to be quite high in THC also, approching 20%. Have to keep me posted when ya harvest, inquiring minds gotta know! As far as slugs, there is a product out there to take care of those little beaties also, or just sprinkle some table salt around the area, should help them change their minds.

yeah I just use animal repelant it works against raceens cats dogs possums all kinds of wild animals that mess with ganja

If you look close you can see the youngest lemon clones in my pic of my biggest lemon the mama

yeah hopefully my buddy doesn't boggard the SSH but it's only one plant I enjoy widow and lemon skunk buds alot the crusty resin of widow and the sweet and stickiness of lemon

should be about 14-15 hours they have enough to no be in flowering but they should start in a week or two

Plants are looking very nice, great job. Cant wait to see those ladies flowers.

Back
Top Bottom