Speed Queen, White Rhino, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk and Big Bang

Re: Speed Queen, White Rhino, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk and Big Ban

maybe the bubblegum once it's revegged how do you outdoor lst

Re: Speed Queen, White Rhino, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk and Big Ban

Those are some big leaves growing there. Those things just want to grow straight up. Its funny all of my outdoor plants spread out and look a little more like christmas trees. I wonder if those ladies are getting enough light. Looks like they are just reaching for the sky. Anyway they look healthy and green. Great Job...

yeah they get lots of light and seem to be startin to bush out especially the lemon

Hey SouthernOnt,
Just thought I would stop by and say hi!
Nice grow you got going there.
I would make one suggestion,
You should perhaps put a chicken wire cage around each one of your babies now,
It is not so much bugs you have to worry about out doors, but skunks, raccoons, deer, pigs etc, whatever 4 legged creatures are prominent in your neck of the woods would love to chew your ladies to the stumps.
Seen it happen many many times to outdoor grows.

You can make a cylinder out of chicken wire and allow the wider branches to pass through, that way if those get eaten, the inner sanctum stays intact and the ladies survive the onslaught.

Deer especially love the herb.

deer only like seedlings an I've marked my territory around my spots so I don't have to worry about any raccens or any beaties and no wild pigs around here

hope I can get bubblegum in reveg soon enough to put it back out soon

G'day Southern,

I have had greaet success with cloning and revegatation of Bubblegum. The 2 clones I took off a female were taken when the plant had been in flower for 10 weeks. They took 10 days to show roots in the rockwool and I have now got them in the grow room. The plants originally were outside grown but I bought them inside as it is FREEZING here at the moment.

I am not sure about your thoughts, but I am really impressed with this strain and I am looking forward to having some ready for my birthday in October.

Good luck and I will wish you all the best for your regeneration. I have got 1 of my own strain, Q1, showing regen now, she has been outside in the cold and is about 104 days old now!! I couldnt bear to pull her out when I harvested her in May, so I just left her in the vege patch, and she is coming good!!

See ya,

David

deer snasages is the best and yeah bubblegum reveged quick and went outside today and I'm also looking forward to October and all the sweet sticky buds

deer snasages is the best and yeah bubblegum reveged quick and went outside today and I'm also looking forward to October and all the sweet sticky buds

at this point. around here, I can say deer really don't care for cannabis. I did spray repellent, coyote urine, cayenne pepper just to make sure. One of the male plants I moved right next to where the deer are everyday and they just ignored it. It's slugs that are the pain in the ass around here.

I just drink a big bottle of sunny d and pee around the entrances and exits to my spot

they should be cause they got a couple months left of growth

Hey SouthernOnt,
Just thought I would stop by and say hi!
Nice grow you got going there.
I would make one suggestion,
You should perhaps put a chicken wire cage around each one of your babies now,
It is not so much bugs you have to worry about out doors, but skunks, raccoons, deer, pigs etc, whatever 4 legged creatures are prominent in your neck of the woods would love to chew your ladies to the stumps.
Seen it happen many many times to outdoor grows.

You can make a cylinder out of chicken wire and allow the wider branches to pass through, that way if those get eaten, the inner sanctum stays intact and the ladies survive the onslaught.

Deer especially love the herb.

nothings eatting them but some dirty bastard is digging some up and trying to dig up they others

SouthernOnt..pics are looking good..try adding [ IMG ]https:// in front of the url and [ /IMG ] at the end. DFW-guy gave me that info for posting and it works, thanks go to him. I hope your efforts bear great fruits bro!..Keep posting.

got that down already and some multi purpose repelant to get ride of the bastard messin with them

Back
Top Bottom