Speed Queen, White Rhino, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk and Big Bang

Re: Speed Queen, White Rhino, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk and Big Ban

srry for the wait been busy gunna have pics of the ladies up soon major pic gap my bad

Re: Speed Queen, White Rhino, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk and Big Ban

big_lemon.JPG

big lemon
bush3.JPG

widow aka bush
branchy.JPG

rhino aka branchy
rhino.JPG

rhino aka greeny
lanky.JPG

widow aka lanky

enjoy

3 and a half months to go but the serenity in the bush is enough to make the wait pass quickly only a couple clones left to go out and then maybe going to try my hand at psylocibes anygood ones in A Dam?

any ship to Canada? cause I have a jones for B+ they're monsters but i'd love to try a couple different kinds too

yeah if you look real close in the pic of lemon right above it is a small skunk1 clone yeah those skeeters are real bastards

i germed the mothers march and put out 3inch clones May15th so lots of growth since then they are all close to 2ft and bushy except 2 skunk1 and a lemon skunk that went out around June5th and a lemon that has yet to be transplanted

just started 3 speedqueen, and 3 hashberry both from mandala. you have a bit of a head start on me though. so i will be following your progress closely!!
:goodjob::nicethread:

speed queen is melt into the couch mellow and hashberry could be a candidate for next year thinking about getting a supercloset and running it year round

anyone ever hear anything good about earthstongue for their psylocibes

they are about 3ft now the lemon and two widows it's been raining alot lately and I gave them some water soluble 20-20-20 thats all the nutes they'll get and I'll stop them around August they'll have some tree trunks by then

for me it looks like you lemon skunk are strongest plant from there...and maybe health-iest
Goodluck!with that!Lemon skunk are good for outdoor my clones after 4 days grow about 4-7 cm ...

it's definately my favourite next to the widow with 6 branches

Plants are looking like they are happy in there new home. Nice, green and healthy looking.. Great job. Cant wait to see those babies grow...

Back
Top Bottom