Papay/Jungle Wreck and "living dead"

Hey all its been a while, I started my seeds and have my closet almost finished just need a carbon scrubber and add some more 2700k cfl's as I go. The strain is Papaya from Nirvana
The closet is 3x3x7 divided into 4' and 3' chambers.
bucket size is 2.5 gallon
lights are all cfl for both veg. and flower
medium is Cobscook Blend, gardening soil made with blueberry and salmon compost, old bark and sphagnum peat. I also added a couple inches of Quoddy blend, Lobster compost, Extra rich soil conditioner for flower and vegetable gardens composted lobster and aspen bark.
Nutrients I am using fulvic acid, (which I used too early and burned off the first set of leafs) damn rookie! :(
in flower chamber since 4 days ago so that makes it 17 days since they poped out of soil.
the temps are 84F in flower chamber with 20 - 30 % humidity. and the veg. room is at also 84F with 20% humidity.

The Jungle wreck seeds were germinated in paper towel method taped to the back of fridge on Monday and cracked and put in jiffy-mix seed starter on wednesday.

The veg. chamber with 4 Jungle Wreck and the Living dead which was the first plant I grew outside that got attacked by everything in the book. I was amazed at its resilience after I thought it would never make it, so I decided to give it another chance at life and bring it indoors.
23910.JPG

Nice, papaya, i wana see how she turns out.That be nice if the living dead came back to life, i wonder how she wiil look.Good luck.Have any info on the jungle wreck?

Ty Motavation, I need to put up more pics. I need lots of help and advice, so plz feel free to pick it apart and I'll try to put it all together. It is from Seedsman:
Jungle Wreck is a cross between an unknown Colombian strain showing mostly Indica characteristics, possibly Santa Marta Gold and another citrus tasting Indica strain.
The strain was created after some confusion with one of our breeders
over his genetics but was not something we wanted to dispose of as it looked so good whilst growing and proved to be after the harvest. Any wannabe breeders please not the importance of a good labeling system on seeds and pollen.
Jungle Wreck is a lovely Indica dominant strain with a lemony taste. it will grow excellently indoors. , especially in a sea of green set up alternatively it is a great outdoor Indica in warm climates
Although untested we are sure that this strain has a high CBD content as it has a very relaxing stoned effect and we all found it pretty giggly, despite the fact that THC content can reach around 18.5 %
Genetics: Colombian Indica hybrid
Variety Mostly Indica (70%)
Type f1 hybrid Harvest date: October
Flowering period 8 weeks THC content 18.5%
Characteristics: Large citrus tasting buds

I found that it is hollow when I declared it dead and it has life.
2583.JPG
This is the passive intake I added a peice of plywood to cover the light coming out or in, it works good, I stayed inside with lights off and sealed all of the holes with caulk so there is no leaks from the flower chamber down to the veg. or from outside.
51110.JPG
This is the flower chamber with the Papaya.
24010.JPG
I forgot to mension that my cheap ph meter says my ph is a little over 7, anyone know how much apple cider vinegar to use or any other thoughts on this?
24310.JPG

atta boy keep atter sucks your outdoor got messed up I'm glad nothings messing with my big green ladies

thank you I'm glad to have gone with clones this year and have everything fall into place and no prob I'll be dropping in alot being jobless which gives me time to care for the ladies and check my fav threads

as long as you got a female mother keep taking clones spread the love and it finds it's way back to you

Looking good, I'll be watching this thread.

Lol it's like little Tijuana out here, I doubt anyone around has the mental capacity to steal your identity, well maybe me but I'm too high most of the time :)

definately put a one of those ladies outside just in a new spot away from them dirty old bugs

I forgot to mension that my cheap ph meter says my ph is a little over 7, anyone know how much apple cider vinegar to use or any other thoughts on this?

I am not sure but be careful as you probably recall what happened with the pH of my distilled water after adding a quite small amount of concentrated lime juice! I would take a gallon of water of known pH and add a teaspoon of vinegar and test the pH. If it barely phased the original pH then add some more but in known increments. Once you figure out how much you need to add to a gallon of water you can extrapolate it to larger volumes if need be.

One thing to note that I found out and mentioned in my journal...these household ingredient pH adjusters are good for quick fixes but do nothing to actually buffer the pH of the soil. Once the moisture is used up the soil goes right back to its original pH. Hence why Ms. Fox suggested I go out and get some pH Up/Down from the hydro store, NOT the stuff used in aquariums and pools as they will cause sodium build-up over time which will burn your roots and cause other problems. I haven't purchased any yet as I forgot to look for it last time I went but I'm ok with a 6.8pH of my run-off water. Should be a little lower but they're doing fine as it is.

When I saw the pic of that long stalk with no branches or leaves I had to literally laugh out loud, it was worth a shot though! We all know how hard it is to kill a weed, those of us who have had lawns anyway for sure lol. Everything else is looking pretty good, I'll be checking in on this from time to time :nicethread:

Back
Top Bottom