GiGaBaNE's 4th - HydroGanics 600w HiD + Flouro

oh no worries bro...a lot of whats happening is nothing to do with the plants actually, its a private life chage around, it just effects my growing, i just figure while im at it i can complete my security and stealth for grow 5 and re enter the 420 brotherhood much more secure should i need to help another out again in the future =)

If it ever gets bad, get out, come over here....you could hide here forever....especially with no records of ya here.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!
Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine! :Namaste:

Good luck with the future!

Hey GiGa, hope to see you back on here again my friend.

your address was always safe, you should know me better than that, nothing is stored on my computer, i myself dont need to take risks like that,

i dropped off because i had to move out, when i was getting my flat sorted out the power just went out then i was told the whole place needs a complete rewire as it had not been done since 1950, so i had to move back into my moms spare room, i had to kill all my plants apart from the odd couple that was ready to harvest, so harvested these and put them in reveg at my moms, could not grow their so just kept a couple ticking over till i got my own place again

anyways im now in a new place, much better than the other place i was in, so i have now managed to get grow going again, ill start a new journal and you can get caught up,

maybe we can finally meet up sometime, now im settled in my new place i have no worries with electricians and plasterers coming round, it was just to risky in the old place plus i was pretty glad when i had to move out as it meant i did not need to watch people work on my flat knowing their is a cupboard full of plants,

hope everything is going ok for you mate, i could not log into the site as my mom has her grandkids stop over so her internet provider blocks anything like this site and adult content, took me a while to figure it out as i thought 420 site was down but my mom told me her provider blocks all content like this, so now im in my own place and moved all my stuff in ive got a grow going again and can finally start another journal, ive seen a few old names on here so will catch up when i can,

sorry to hear about the neighbourhood watch bloke, its why i dont have anyone round my place, i just dont take risks by having lots of people coming and going, but its ok where i am now, got 2 small grow rooms going, just flipped the hps to flower.

i got the following growing
my own ak47 cross uk cheese strain
purple widow
kc brains 45 auto
jack flash, managed to get this from herbies, my all time fav strain,

i just bought several cheese strains,
2 auto cheese and 1 original cheese

herbie hooked me up again, i got an extra 3 free fem seeds with this order so will be giving these a try when i plant some new plants.

but my last grow i had to cut down and harvest what i could as i had to many people coming in and out my flat, i had people from the council coming out to inspect the place and thats when they found out the flat had not been reqired since the 50s or 60s, so they moved me out in a hurry and i had to stop at my moms while they found me somewhere else, but now im in somewhere else and not 1 person knows me so just the way i like it,

so my grow is up and running again, ill get a new journal posted and put a link in my sig,

i was hoping you was still on here mate so if you are or when you get back on here drop me a msg, im just in the middle of moving furniture to where i want it and got to put some new carpet down as old tenants left carpet down so got to get that up and put the new stuff down,

but everything is going ok and im back on my feet, it was cheaper living at my moms but having so share a house with my mom n dad, my brother and his kids on the weekend, me and both my kids it was pretty hectic, cheap but hectic, took them months to find me a new place but finally got one now,

so last week i set up my grow again and put up a new grow room a bit bigger than i had before as i plan on vegging for longer this time round, well now with this round of plants as i need to get these out the way as i want to do a complete fresh start,

ill send a link to my new journal or put it in my sig for you mate,

let me know how things are and how your getting on, i was hoping to find you on here but it says the last post you made as the post above this so ill add to it hoping you will log in and find it,

hopefully ill hear from you soon then i can get caught up and find out how things are going with you, thanks for all the help before i went off line but im back on now so hopefully you will be back on here soon,
keep them nosey neighbours away my friend, dont have dodgy mates around anywhere you grow, i keep myself to myself, its the best option unless its legal for you to grow,

hope alls well my friend,

drop me a pm when you get back on here,
catch you later i hope,

let me know how things are going,

Back
Top Bottom