GiGaBaNE's 4th - HydroGanics 600w HiD + Flouro

Gig

F*****ck! Man that sucks. You know life is hard enough.

Sorry to hear but it sounds as if you already have plans. I don't want to spoil your plans but if indeed what you fear has happened, you will be an easy target even if you move it out... be careful

Also someone mentioned a bucket of water for electronics... it won't help. Forensic computer skills are part of investigation these days, if anything you will simply show them what they should concentrate on.

People should mind their own...

its all good my friend. im pretty much a ghost. my name is on hardly anything and my next growing property will not be in my name either, once i leave this property, even with dna, fingerprints and a random police stop that doesnt help them know where i live and hang and where i keep my grows e.t.c
in fact, the only thing left to incriminate me in any way is this journal, lol =)

yeah i didnt pay too much attention to the electronics thing.
i use 512 encryption on my rig....if they are willing to employ the manpower and cost to crack that, they are welcome to look, lol.

Gig

F*****ck! Man that sucks. You know life is hard enough.

Sorry to hear but it sounds as if you already have plans. I don't want to spoil your plans but if indeed what you fear has happened, you will be an easy target even if you move it out... be careful

Also someone mentioned a bucket of water for electronics... it won't help. Forensic computer skills are part of investigation these days, if anything you will simply show them what they should concentrate on.

People should mind their own...

They can pick my electronics even if submerged? How do they do this?

its all good my friend. im pretty much a ghost. my name is on hardly anything and my next growing property will not be in my name either, once i leave this property, even with dna, fingerprints and a random police stop that doesnt help them know where i live and hang and where i keep my grows e.t.c
in fact, the only thing left to incriminate me in any way is this journal, lol =)

yeah i didnt pay too much attention to the electronics thing.
i use 512 encryption on my rig....if they are willing to employ the manpower and cost to crack that, they are welcome to look, lol.

First thing I would do is find your buddy, or find out what happened.

First thing I would do is find your buddy, or find out what happened.

lmao i did have an address to write to, but i destroyed it the moment the visit went pair shaped. i talk to a bunch of people privately, i have to hit the big red button first and worry about the details later, lol

they may indeed catch me, thats life. but they would have to be serious miracle workers to gain access to any of my friends through me. :rofl:

Wow Giga. Sorry to hear of this possible misfortune. I hope you and the family stay clear and safe. Also I hope Don is safe as well. Keep me in the loop. :)

Shit,
So sorry to hear about your current situation G.
With the laws the way they are in the UK, and especially having kids,
You seem to be doing the right thing.
Let's hope dp is just busy with life, and not locked up.
But you probably know him better than anyone on here, and if you say it's not in character for him to not get back.
I believe ya.

Take care brother.
be safe.

There could be a bunch of reasons that donpaul.p hasn't checked in. Regardless of how thoughtful a person may be, sometimes life keeps one too busy to even think about checking in with those who may worry about them. He could be sick, he could be working, he could have moved, he could even just be on a trip or a visit somewhere and not able to get to a computer or phone to check in.

Just a friendly reminder for those that may be worried, your posts on here are safe as long as you follow our Posting Guidelines and the suggestions made in this thread: Questions and Answers - The Safety/Legality of 420 Magazine

:Namaste:

Thanks 420 Girl.
I will state clearly for future readers that i did indeed open myself to this by taking risks greater than is reccomended in the above guidelines. and i do NOT advocate others taking such risks themselves.

For myself however (and i wont deny that i can be a bit of a nihilist), there are certain situations in life where i must act according to my own moral code even if this puts me at personal risk.

i wont deny tho that it was stupid and naive to take such risks so soon on my journey, before ensuring all my own saftey measure were in place =/

ok guys just a tiny update.
im almost dialled in with BPN nutes for my fast plants.
it seems that for the autos fastbud 2 and bella afrodita BPN 3 part with all the trimmings they like the nutes around 20% weaker than on the label.

for example if i mix 5 gallons of liquid i will put in the right amount of nutes for 4 gallons in that 5 gallons. this gives just the tinyiest hint of nute burn on the tips of the leaves but does not progress....bear in mind im still an amature when it comes to feeding, for all i know they could quickly adapt to full strength, but since mine are rather defoliated i would rather not try as my plants have limited respiration capability and leaves to sacrifice if i make it too strong. =)

i do intend to dial it in further, but just some handy info for those wanting to use bpn with autos.

ok guys just a tiny update.
Im almost dialled in with bpn nutes for my fast plants.
It seems that for the autos fastbud 2 and bella afrodita bpn 3 part with all the trimmings they like the nutes around 20% weaker than on the label.

For example if i mix 5 gallons of liquid i will put in the right amount of nutes for 4 gallons in that 5 gallons. This gives just the tinyiest hint of nute burn on the tips of the leaves but does not progress....bear in mind im still an amature when it comes to feeding, for all i know they could quickly adapt to full strength, but since mine are rather defoliated i would rather not try as my plants have limited respiration capability and leaves to sacrifice if i make it too strong. =)

i do intend to dial it in further, but just some handy info for those wanting to use bpn with autos.

??????????wtf?

Yeah I am confused too. I thought you shut down.....

not entirely. i killed my kc45s because they had too long to go. my fast bud and bella plants are very nearly ready, ive moved them to a new premises (i got permission from a friend because they dont have very long to go).

so i still have 13 plants almost ready to harvest...there is just nothing in my house any more should i get a knock at the door ;)

my fast autos are ok, a friend is willing to house them for the next week or two as they are nearly complete.

but i have to assume that im going to get a visit and this property needs purging of all proof that i ever grew here.

i will do my very best to provide harvest shots of the fast plants.

Missed that post. Thanks buddy. Glad you and the family are safe.

hey guys.

just something i wanted to share with you.

the future of my growing =)

combine this tech with dimmable lights and a PAR sensor in your grow room and you have the most cost effective method to grow that i can think of.

especially if you line the walls of your gro room with solar panels to reclaim and convert the waste light.

Sunflower Home Heliostat Time Lapse - YouTube

My induction light will interface with a computer, do all that and more, its now available with what the call a "pontoon", which is led light that is emitted after lights out for a measure of time that induces a response from the plants. My light can be daisy chained together with a whole system of lights. You can simulate sunrise, sunset...whatever you want. Photosensors can be used for dimming when using as supplemental light in greenhouse too. I'm gonna grow 24 plants under it next run, and we'll see if it is better than 1k hps like they say. Mfgr. dosen't say that...growers do......at 50 to 70 % less energy consumption, and probly 2-300% cooler.

Back
Top Bottom