GiGaBaNE's 4th - HydroGanics 600w HiD + Flouro

hey guys. update time =)

the bella are 49 days old. "Harvest Time:60-72 Days after seeding"
and so are the fastbud 2 so they should all be coming to the end soon.

the kc45s are definatly flowering now and under 11 hours of dark. i just want them gone now so im not willing to increase the light up a bit to see how much they can take...an experiment for another time.

as you can see im starting to be able to spot the males in my 30 kc45. i have culled 4 so far and im guessing at around 15 average, maybe 11 more plants to go away.

i have heavily defoliated everything as you will see comparing the wide shot of 23rd and 24th.

after i have removed the males i intend to LST the entire crop using each others pots for anchors.
i dont intend to do lots of stress i just want to make the canopy as even as possible and preferably horizontal. with such a light canopy i may be able to finish off my fast autos then weave the remaining kc45s into almost a horizontal lattice so i can get the light within 10-15 inches of as many bud sites as possible.

ok done talking, here are the pics =)

GEDC001212.JPG
GEDC000214.JPG
GEDC000315.JPG
GEDC000416.JPG
GEDC000919.JPG
GEDC001017.JPG
GEDC001117.JPG
GEDC001213.JPG
GEDC001419.JPG
GEDC001715.JPG
GEDC002216.JPG
GEDC002311.JPG
GEDC00246.JPG
GEDC00257.JPG
GEDC00268.JPG
GEDC002711.JPG
GEDC002814.JPG

Arrr they're coming on great Giga! Lovin' the table(s) you got - excellent job and plus reps if I can. (No I can't but the thought was there! LOL) :cheer:

thank you =D

before next week is out i should have a second table ready for grow 5 and the ceiling fittings done to replace my 1x 600 with 2x air cooled 1000's

things are a bit tight at the moment. i cant even afford h2o2 to finish off my gnat infestation.

my supply guy broke his little enterprise, he worked on a credit system and his suppliers on credit ran dry and now my guy has lost a chunk of his customer base who have wandered off to find more stable sources....any how, ive coughed up the money to boost him from credit based to pay up front and in exchange i own half the profits forever more :rofl:

so yeah things are still pretty hectic down here and im going a hundred miles a minute, lol

ill become a hardcore grower/provider if it kills me

yeah what you said:)

Hi guys.

It is with great sadness and regret that i must inform you that this grow and journal is about to be abandoned.
as the saying goes 'no good deed goes unpunished'

Don Paul.p has now been awol for so long that the possibility that he got grassed up by a builder is very real.
my real identity and address is on his computer and if he has been arrested and his machine siezed, then im probably on the next police raid 'to do' list.

My kc45 have sadly all finished sexing and i can tell you that 18 of 30 were females. so i beat the odds on regs. however they have far too long left on them and they are going to have to burn in tonights evidence bonfire =(

my fast autos are ok, a friend is willing to house them for the next week or two as they are nearly complete.

but i have to assume that im going to get a visit and this property needs purging of all proof that i ever grew here.

i will do my very best to provide harvest shots of the fast plants.

this house will have to have a complete facelift so as to be unrecognisable from photos on this site.

i WILL continue to participate in helping and sharing and learning, and eventually i will make a 5th grow journal, but that cannot now happen till i find alternative accomidation for mary jane =(

:circle-of-love::thanks::420:

last pics

GEDC000417.JPG
GEDC000316.JPG
GEDC000215.JPG
GEDC000113.JPG

wow gig this sucks. hope it dosent turn out that way for you and DP. but you have kids and thats more important to keep them out of the mix should it go down that way.
good luck GiG

from what i know of don paul and the fact he knows im waiting on a response from him and that i was going to visit and all that, and that insurance was going to pay up for repairs....i can think of no sensible reason that he wouldnt log on long enough to at least put us at ease.

who knows, maybe he is just flat out busy and has forgotten about us lot for a while....but he is quite a thoughtful chap.

so yeah i cannot risk my family on the simple assumption he cant be bothered to log on, its not like him at all...so plants must die, and products must vanish.....so damn close too.

ahh well. i have years ahead of me to get this right. would have been much less of a problem if my grow wasnt in this building....so it isnt gonna be any more. time to hunt for a rental me thinks, lol

its all good mate. its just part of the life we choose to lead, with a little courage and persistance, the world will eventually accomodate us as we are =)

Spoken like a true gentleman :adore: :adore: u english bloakes (if my spelling is right) are usually the classiest people ive ever come in contact with.

Back
Top Bottom