GiGaBaNE's 4th - HydroGanics 600w HiD + Flouro

:party::party::party::party::party:

YAY! good to see you Fluffy!
lol it can be lonley having a wingman with a wonky wing :rofl:
Its all good tho sweety, ive been kept in fantastic company in your absence, so i havnt really had the chance to get too sad.
but its certainly good to see you getting on, even if just a little =)
got loads to catch up on =D
:circle-of-love:

! TADA !

Fluffy Is In The House

:)

:circle-of-love:

hi mate

happy new year my friend,

hows everything going, been having some problems with a flood, so not been on much, trying to catch up, have i missed much, got some pics up of a couple of my plants in my journal

43!?!

My GODS! 4 is almost too much for my nervous system to deal with! And you've got even more kids than I, to boot!
Friggin' Superman over here! :rofl:

lmao =D
speaking of kids...thats the current hold up. missus in bed and im watching them oO

im going to get 20 more next pay day. thats 3 over my max capacity and thats if it was just fastbud, 30 of them are kc45s which are MUCH bigger.

i plan to get a 400w dual hps to add to my 600. mainly just for the sake of mathmatics when i work out the overheads per plant. i can then start them under the 400 and move them over as they get bigger.

im already starting to panick a little with my 45's in 2l bottles. they are twice as tall as the same plants done 2 weeks earlier. theyre all at around 6-7 nodes now...wish i could force them to flower. going to have to defoliate them just to keep them manageable, i may even have to throw the auto rulle book out of the window and top them...bbl with pics =)

hey, here we go...the story so far ;)

we did look like this..
GEDC001012.JPG

we now look like this, and i have 'moved in'.
GEDC00028.JPG

GEDC00039.JPG

GEDC000411.JPG

little handy trick for bubblers with high powered hoses...sure you could get better items, but im mr improvise =)
GEDC000610.JPG

GEDC000813.JPG

This was my attempt to 'bottom feed' my 2l plants...it failed miserably. i think the soil was TOO dry, it wouldnt soak up....so i siphoned off the communal liquid and redistributed via the top. any minor salts or anything will have been divided evenly by this method, i wont be attempting to bottom feed them again tho.
GEDC001413.JPG

GEDC001511.JPG

if i could be bothered picking up some artistry skills, this would be turned into one of those posters with a pic and a word beneath,,,th word would be 'Ambition' lol
GEDC001711.JPG

and a group shot =) all 12 out of 13 seeds cracked over a single night, i planted them all as the last one had started to crack.
GEDC00189.JPG

batch 2 is getting BIG, these are KC45s. gonna defoliate during my next shift at 'work' ;)
GEDC001910.JPG

GEDC00206.JPG

Poor Batch 1. not looking great, but not declining either. topped up the pots with soil as best i could..some were planted a bit too low due to soil shortage last time.
GEDC002110.JPG

Roots of a 2L KC45. while there may be truth enough in the belief that air and light harm roots, im finding very little DIRECT evidence that this is the case. I find that its a humidity issue. once a root drops below a certain point it switches off...this knowledge maybe useful for something /shrug...too tired to care right now ;)
GEDC002212.JPG

there we go...stay tuned folks...im just getting warmed up =D

oh bit of advice for anyone considering air pots. a 3L air pot pretty much holds 6L of soil. if you have the bottom of the pot at the actual bottom (youll understand if you use them) it could hold maybe 8 litres of soil...just handy to know when your working out how many sacks of compost to buy. 1 big sack does 10 pots just about. oh and i have stopped using perlite while using this soil with these pots...its not needed and dried the pot TOO fast.

im just getting warmed up =D
You are a busy, BUSY man, Giga! :rofl: You wear me out just reading your journal. Ha ha ha! That was a fantastic update. I love what you're doing! Keep going! :cheer:

just wish the rest of it was...lol dont mind me, its been one of those days.
Aww, I'm sorry to hear it's not been the best of days for ya. Whatever is happening, I'm sure it'll get better soon. Be positive! :thumb:

Good one on the smoke too coming later. I just sampled some of my own, I'm now half smashed :laughtwo:

awesome! how goes the drying? none getting too dry too fast i hope.

bah its nothing really...woman with PMT, lack of sleep and a stinking headache.

lmao the lack of sleep was caused by my youngest. the missus cant control my kids. my youngest has unfortunatly inherited a full dose of my temper, but is way too young to know how to lock it up...lmfao ever seen a 2yr old genuine berserker...litterally attacking man and beast. tooth, nail and anything he can lift...

thats ma boy :rofl:

ok just a post rant update :rofl:

guests have gone and i now have something to smoke! woo hoo
just have to do he family bit then im back to my office for journaling and plant care...im loving turning this into a job style mentality =D

im kinda over the whole lack of sleep thing, you know how it is boys and girls, its not that weed really takes pain and tiredness away...just makes you not care about those signals, lol.

awesome! how goes the drying? none getting too dry too fast i hope.

bah its nothing really...woman with PMT, lack of sleep and a stinking headache.

lmao the lack of sleep was caused by my youngest. the missus cant control my kids. my youngest has unfortunatly inherited a full dose of my temper, but is way too young to know how to lock it up...lmfao ever seen a 2yr old genuine berserker...litterally attacking man and beast. tooth, nail and anything he can lift...

thats ma boy :rofl:

Hell Ya! you can't stop em either gig, they start testing the world and developing their personalities. I love to see the young uns stretchin their wings! There is nothing as lovely as the laughter of a child. Drying is going fine, looks like I may have enough stash to get a good 30 day cure.

Back
Top Bottom