GiGaBaNE's 4th - HydroGanics 600w HiD + Flouro

My induction light will interface with a computer,

everything else sounds great, and im already a fan of induction lighting (and fast becoming a fan of the cfl style rather than ballast style CMH bulbs with beam focusing).

but as to the above computer problem...change computer, a ruggedised laptop is already on my wish list ;)

no worries my friend. no different to ringing all your mates to tell them you have moved to a new house or something, lol.

i will get round to looking buddy, im just failing to keep up with the journals im already subscribed to atm.

having to spend a lot of time traveling now as i cant grow at home.
plus i got a couple of people who think they can play mind games with me and mine, so i been busy reestablishing some old connections should ww3 break loose, lol.

i will look as soon as i have the time =)

drive by...........................:thumb:

hey buddy =D
thanks for stopping in. feels like quite a while since we spoke =/
life is hectic at the moment, im not keeping up with half the people i should be.
i will catch up
and i promise everything with me will start to make sense when i do my 5th journal ;)

now isnt the the most diplomatic time to reveal my hand so to speak =)

always welcome at my door gig tomarrow or five years from now:)

Hey Gig, just driving thru myself and see you aborted?????????????????????????????? WTF happened iffin you don't mind to say. I understand 1000% what ya mean by 'feeling' like you are behind on answering others. We all go thru phases. Some times it takes all I got in me just to post couple posts a week. sorry to hear your grow died, I have to kill afew in the past, moving, cops, bugs, always pisses me off tho. I'll be looking forward to seeing your next journal. GL and Keepem Green

a bunch of things happened to increase my paranoia level, however two significant ones stood out the most.

first was i was trying to hook up with donpaul.p after he had his flood and needed help with house repairs...then he just dropped off the radar and with my address on his computer. its my belief that someone working in his house (isurance man, plasterer e.t.c) has grassed him up about his plants. he just vanished without a trace and he knew that i was coming so something has gone wrong for him, so i cant but expect an imminant possibility of a raid.

second was some nosey neighbor asked one of my friends 'what did you buy from that house' which is scarey.
thing is, no one comes to my house to buy anything, my friends are just some real shady looking characters, lol. they look like they should be out stealing cars or robbing banks :rofl: so ive had to stop friends visiting for a while.

its all good tho, this capter of my life is winding down. very soon i will be in a different part of the country and will be starting again but fully covert about the grow location this time.

when the time comes, and im sure it will. i only want to be found with a bit of personal when they raid my living place.

ok guys this is my final update for this journal.

a new chapter is begining in my life, my activity here is going to reduce drastically for a while, while i get established in my new location and way of life. this is nothing to worry about and is all part of my plans.

a couple of pics of the fastbud2 harvest...it was dismal to be honest, much poorer than my previous fastbud grow, but i blame fungus gnats and low humidity, i cant give you an accurate weight, but these are the wet weights of around 9 fastbud as i had already picked at the 2 bella afro and a fastbud...what can i say, im a weed monster :rofl:

as i say, i will return with a 5th journal, but it will be some time, and perhaps i can clear up a few of the events between now and then =D

GEDC001716.JPG
GEDC001814.JPG
GEDC002010.JPG
GEDC002312.JPG

^ the leaf matter on the right hand side is to act as a mass buffer to reduce the rate of dryng out =)

I know you will excel on your endeavors coming good luck wit what ever they may be :thumb:

So messed up seeing that there is such a high possibility of raiding... Makes you think what the hell--- People are doing way worse stuff in their basement... Anyway Gig love your journal sad to see it go from my daily reading. Keep fighting the good fight take care of yourself and let us know what´s up.

Don´t wanna see you disappear completely so stay in touch.

:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom