Speed Queen, White Rhino, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk and Big Bang

Re: Speed Queen, White Rhino, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk and Big Ban

thanks I'm quite proud of my babies if only the rest would hurry up and root the big bang, lemon skunk, skunk1, speed queen, super silver haze and widows and I could finally plant my small forest of trees

Re: Speed Queen, White Rhino, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk and Big Ban

thanks and me too

Thanks Joe anyone know how to resize pics because the outdoor pics are to large to upload

any help with the pics ladies and gents?

no luck one of the curses of being in a remote area but the percs are much better;)

problems still with resizing pics never seems to load hopeful i get them up soon cause they're taking off fast esspecially widow

not working :( they are getting big from all the rain and sun

the oldest are a foot tall except for lemon it's almost 2 feet and the rest are about half that

SouthernOnt do you MS office if you do you can use the Office picture manager to re-size shoot for 800x600 it works well. I would like to see your garden. Check out the blue cheese I harvested.:smokin:

Pan4

thank you wise cannabis elder lol here is what everyone wants to see don't have any of my 2 other skunk1 and lemon yet
widow_2_outdoors.jpg

widow aka bushy
widow_outdoors.jpg

widow aka lanky bitch
skunk_outdoors.jpg

skunky
rhino_outdoors.jpg

rhino aka greeny
rhino_2_outdoors.jpg

rhino aka branches

speed_queen_in_bud.jpg

speed queen week 5 of 12/12
rhino_in_bud.jpg

rhino week 5 of 12/12 and more speed queen to the left

thanks Pan can't wait till October to be sitting with mountains of bud and being dealer free

Back
Top Bottom