Speyedr's White Widow Deep Water Culture SCROG, House & Garden Nutes - 1st Grow EVER!

Sorry for abandoning everyone for a bit. Work got hectic and then vacation, but I have plenty of pics to help make up for it! Week 9 of Flower. Hope y'all enjoy them...

The SCROG...
IMG_1641-1.jpg

BUDS, BUDS, BUDS!!!
IMG_1642-1.jpg

IMG_1642-2.jpg

IMG_1643-1.jpg

IMG_1643-2.jpg

IMG_1644-1.jpg

IMG_1644-2.jpg

IMG_1644-3.jpg

IMG_1645-1.jpg

IMG_1645-2.jpg

IMG_1646-1.jpg

IMG_1648-1.jpg

IMG_1649-1.jpg

IMG_1651-1.jpg

You can see where the 'Rockstar' and 'Runt' are in these pics. Rockstar is yellow and hurtin' (first two with crispy leaves), Runt is green-green...
IMG_1652-1.jpg

IMG_1653-1.jpg

IMG_1654-1.jpg

IMG_1655-1.jpg

Lots of sites under the SCROG as well...
IMG_1656-1.jpg

IMG_1657-1.jpg

Thanks everyone (I'd quote and thank individually but it's a bitch on a cell phone!)

I'm on a 10 week nute schedule an trichs are still almost all clear. After next week I'll flush and then chop. They will dry in the same space for lack of another appropriate area.

Props man! Any thought to the next grow? Strain?

SG

Remember, weeks in flower aren't as important as amber, IMO. Cut them when they are ready, not on a time line. Unless of course you have no choice.

Props man! Any thought to the next grow? Strain?
SG
Sadly, SWMBO has put the whammy on future grows for now. I managed to convince her to let me finish this one out. I'll have quite enough for a while at the rate I smoke these days, so I have time to work on her.
I have Nirvana's Urban Poison and Sativa Seed Bank's Full Moon (Thai strain), femmed, in storage. If I can convince her I think I will try the Full Moon next.

Thank you Sir!

Remember, weeks in flower aren't as important as amber, IMO. Cut them when they are ready, not on a time line. Unless of course you have no choice.
Absolutely. I am waiting for mostly cloudy, some amber. I prefer more heady, less couch-lock and I am hoping this mix of cloudy/amber will give me what I am looking for.
+reps bro.

Where's Waldo?

On my last photo upload I noticed that the max pic size has been increased to 1000kb, so I figured I'd take advantage! :bravo:

Here are some extreme close-ups I took to look at the trichs. I have the little magnifier from that 'electronics store' most people seem to use, and it is definitely worth the price, but it is hard for me to get close enough to use it comfortably without cutting a sample, and I don't want to do that too often.

If you can spot amber, you have way better eyes than I do. If you can spot Waldo, you'll get a +rep, and if you can help me tell how far along these girls are you'll get my ever-lasting gratitude, and a +rep :grinjoint:

IMG_1662-1.jpg

IMG_1663-1.jpg

IMG_1663-2.jpg

IMG_1664-1.jpg

IMG_1672-1.jpg

IMG_1675-1.jpg

If you look closely at this pic it looks like a dragon sticking out it's tongue.. top two calyxes are the horns and that first sugar leaf from the top is the tongue. I snipped the tongue in half and checked in under the scope and I did see some amber, but I can't spot it in this pic, probably why she is sticking her tongue out at me!
IMG_1677-1.jpg

:goodluck:

Speyedr, yo, those extreme close ups are sweet!!! She's lookin great, and soo full of resin! You must be happy with how things have gone. I think I can see lots of cloudyness in the pics, but can't be sure without the scope. I've been cutting snips off daily for the past few days to check the doneness. I only have about 10% cloudy right now, but just went to clean water, and no nutes. Hope that was the best choice. From what I am understanding, she'll just eat her leaves for food for the buds. I might be wrong though.

Back
Top Bottom