Speyedr's White Widow Deep Water Culture SCROG, House & Garden Nutes - 1st Grow EVER!

Hey S.

They're looking mighty fine!

If you could take the exact same ECU (extreme close ups) shots, but WITHOUT your HPS light, everyone will be able to see if amber is present. Perhaps right before lights on or off, using your flash.

It's been a long road, but you've done great man! :grinjoint:

Sf.

Hey S.

They're looking mighty fine!

If you could take the exact same ECU (extreme close ups) shots, but WITHOUT your HPS light, everyone will be able to see if amber is present. Perhaps right before lights on or off, using your flash.

It's been a long road, but you've done great man! :grinjoint:

Sf.

Thanks Bro! I was using the flash to try and wash out the red but it didn't really do the job. I will try to take some with the flash only right after lights out.

Amazing Pics, very good, very good.
Wow, amazing trichs!
SG
Awesome for sure! :yummy:

Thanks guys. I couldn't have gotten this far without all of you and your great, patient advice.

I Can't wait for the day when we can be less paranoid on sites like this and then we can share some smoke.:ganjamon::bong:

Where's Waldo - Part 2

I took these after lights out using a cfl for lighting. It was a bitch to try and get the light steady and take a steady shot. Got a bunch of blurry ones but these are the best I got.

Oh, and Waldo IS in one of these. Can you find him ;)

IMG_1711-1.jpg

IMG_1709-1.jpg

IMG_1715-2.jpg

I found Waldo in the first pic!!! HAHAHA Nice pics, but I can't see trich color. I can see that those are some majorly impressive trichs though.

CORRECT!! Tried to +rep but I've just repped you out Man!!

I think the reason we can't see any color is 'cause there ain't any yet. I've seen a few amber ones here and there an leaf samples, but nothing major. Maybe like 5% if that.

Got a little time left I think.

Holy shit man! those are very nice i havent read any of your journal ,but i will ,house and gardens? any shooting powders? they look done cut them now they continue to finish even after you chop them down, very very nice!

Holy shit man! those are very nice i havent read any of your journal ,but i will ,house and gardens? any shooting powders? they look done cut them now they continue to finish even after you chop them down, very very nice!

Yes, House & Garden. In my second week of shotting powder, one more to go. I'm not too hasty to chop 'em yet. Not 'til I see more Amber trichs, but thanks for the comments, and +rep for stopping by, and 'cause I can!

Back
Top Bottom