Sphnx 3 Strain Grow 6000W Lab Veg to Flower

im gone for 2 days and i have to catch up on 7 damn pages on your new journal ..lmao...Mr popular buds!!! glad to be on the front end on this one.. im taking notes this time . i want the ice storm weed!!

HA! That's about right!

I love your work.... u sir are a real mr greenthumb :D keep it up
you should make like a weed portfolio and whatnot...

I actually agree - You know you take really nice photos of your work. Even if you never "use" it you's have awesome memories! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I will be entering in the Cannabis Cup next year if all goes right :) That's a huge step closer. I'm already a beast when it comes to Medical Marijuana Rights and "activism" I guess you could say. But I try to stay low profile at the same time. Everything I do is legal, but at the same time, any heat is bad. Flying under the radar is a good thing.

And, Speaking of really impressive grow skills: I have to say those harvest pictures in your last journal were OUTRAGEOUS! I had no Idea you journal would close so quick on that huge grow...you gotta post some trimmed up bud shots (please).

+reps for Congrats on your gigantic harvest and those crazy good harvest photos!

Yeah, I wanted to switch over to this one. I like the name better :)

Of course I will put up the trimmed bud photos man! I take so many pictures of everything... why would this case be any different? ;)
Won't be too much longer... maybe a week for those!

Update with pictures will be up later! Going to be green cleaning again and doing some training :)

Do't be gone for so long then ;) your own fault lol

lol im always on here. ive been car shopping for a few days..now i have over 100 post to read and i bet 20 are on yours ..

lol im always on here. ive been car shopping for a few days..now i have over 100 post to read and i bet 20 are on yours ..

They probably are ;)

Hi Sphnx, digging the grow mate!

Is that two air conditioners in one room (window unit and portable)?

It looks like you remove quite a bit of lower growth as the plants get taller. How do you know when to remove growth, do you remove lots of those smaller growth tips lower down or just fan leaves?

Will be watching this with interest :)

There are 3 AC units and 2 dehumidifiers going in that room. I remove lower growth at certain stages. Right now I'm about a week out from flipping to 12/12 so it was time to green clean. It makes it easier for watering and light penetration. I'll be green cleaning a couple more times after flipping. You'll see what I'm talking about from my pictures :)

Thanks for stoppin by!

Right on, here for the show dude.

Just peeped your harvest pics in your last journal, looks fire.
Do you hand trim all that?
Also how big is your flower room?

It will be a show lol. These plants all got some training tonight :)

Yes, everything is hand trimmed. Gotta make it pretty :)
The flower room is 12'x15'? I believe.... Not entirely sure haha Big enough :)

Update!

All of the clones were heavily green cleaned tonight. All of the lowers, tons of fan leaves, and they all god some training. Super cropped and some were topped again. Going to be vegging for 1 more week to let those tops grow some more ;)

Next watering will be tomorrow. Feeding will be:
650mL Veg A
650mL Veg B
300mL Prime
250mL b1 Thrive
100mL Roots Excel

pH: 5.7

This will be their last veg feed followed by a flush. After the pots are dry from the flush, I flip :) So exciting! Co2 system will be installed in a few days! Getting a Co2 tank and regulator for a steal. Both for $225.

Good news! The temperature has been at a consistent 78-80F.... Finally starting to cool down. No foxtailing this round :)
These pictures start out as the "before" pictures, at the very end... The last 4 pictures are the final result of my painstaking labor. Literally pain-staking... I was leaning over for 4 hours straight lol my back was killing me. Luckily, I have some dry Blue Dream to smoke on :lot-o-toke::cough:

IMG_55763.jpg
IMG_55771.jpg
IMG_55783.jpg
IMG_55793.jpg
IMG_55814.jpg
IMG_55823.jpg
IMG_55832.jpg
IMG_55841.jpg
IMG_55854.jpg
IMG_55863.jpg
IMG_55884.jpg
IMG_55895.jpg
IMG_55905.jpg
IMG_55915.jpg
IMG_55923.jpg
IMG_55934.jpg
IMG_55942.jpg
IMG_55953.jpg
IMG_55963.jpg
IMG_55972.jpg
IMG_55994.jpg
IMG_56012.jpg
IMG_56103.jpg
IMG_56112.jpg

After
IMG_56184.jpg
IMG_56193.jpg
IMG_56205.jpg
IMG_56213.jpg

tons of work man

man I just noticed that portable AC unit,have you ever put a killawatt on that thing?? if not,it may piss you off to see how much it uses
mine can surge up to 2500 watts,in the course of a day,mine will consume more power than all 3 of my 600wt

also,I see you have a longer hose,after about 3 ft of rise,the fans dont push as hard,IF you have any hose going out of the wall,I would consider a booster fan,It will keep the unit cooler.

dude at your level,should consider a proper mini-split,would make your life easier.maybe a little xmas present to yourself??
I believe just the power savings would pay for itself.

Power really isn't an issue, but I will put an inline fan in the ducts for the AC's. Great tip man, that will help the room get so much cooler. Really bring out the purps!

I forgot to add:

I'm going to be tying hemp string around the outside of the branches in a few days. After that they will be tied up again after the 12/12 stretch. If needed will do it throughout the weeks if the branches are too heavy ;) Was going to do it last night, but after green cleaning all of them, staking, and twist tying I was beat.

This run has so much potential... There are going to be so many colas.... I can't wait.

how will you keep the c02 in the room?? it will get sucked out of the window unit.

got a good spot to fill it?? I go to a fire extinguisher service center,like 25 bucks for a 20lb bottle,(welding shops usually charge more)I just tell them its to fill my soda stream.
if you DO have a soda stream,the adapter is like 20 bucks and you can fill the small canisters.

The AC unit will be on a timer, I already thought of that one ;) Co2 will be falling from the heavens down upon these beautiful ladies. That unit will be running 30 minutes on 30 minutes off, while the Co2 is running at a consistent 1500ppm in the air. Ventilated when I'm in there of course :)

sounds great man,I look forward to the results.

hey if the spiders get in there,gas the shit out of them hahahaha they dont like that.

how will you keep the c02 in the room?? it will get sucked out of the window unit.

got a good spot to fill it?? I go to a fire extinguisher service center,like 25 bucks for a 20lb bottle,(welding shops usually charge more)I just tell them its to fill my soda stream.
if you DO have a soda stream,the adapter is like 20 bucks and you can fill the small canisters.

excuse me for butting in here but I have to ask a question for C526. What adapter are you talking about for a sodastream?

excuse me for butting in here but I have to ask a question for C526. What adapter are you talking about for a sodastream?

SodaStream Sellution CO2 Tank Paintball Canister Refill Adapter C02 Conversion---put this into google. hit the amazon link,my one 20lb tank lasted me over a year.wally world want 16 bucks a pound for the exchange,piss on that hahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom