Sphnx 3 Strain Grow 6000W Lab Veg to Flower

Update!

I'm tired as all hell. 5:30am here, I got everything transplanted and fed. Threw one of the Goo's in a 10 gallon pot with soil. She'll be stoked. Ran out of water so 4 of the Goo's got straight RO water. Oh well, they will get fed next watering.

Decided to cut the 1 gallon smart pots so I didn't break too many roots. Some roots were broken, but now they're in 3 gallon smart pots and got a 2000ppm feeding

600mL Heavy 16 Veg A
600mL Heavy 16 Veg B
250mL Heavy 16 Prime
80mL Roots Excel
200mL B-1 Thrive

pH: 5.7

IMG_55493.jpg
IMG_55512.jpg

IMG_55523.jpg
IMG_55534.jpg
IMG_55574.jpg
IMG_55581.jpg

Purple Kush along the left wall and Afghan Kush in the back
IMG_55631.jpg
IMG_55643.jpg

Afgoo
IMG_55654.jpg

More PK
IMG_55662.jpg
IMG_55673.jpg

Good night everybody. Much love

Wow! see what happens when you don't get around!? Man, a harvest, new crop, Sorry Man!

Looks great!

When i seen the picture of you cutting threw the Smart pot my reaction was "Ahhhhhh" but i guess when you got that much going on who cares about a tiny pot ... I just use solo cups , way cheaper . On another note I want your room lol . Mama wont let me use the whole basement so I had to construct rooms :(

Looks amazing just like the last one. Can't wait to see them continue on to the end of this story.

man,you moved my breakfast spot

get the G/F busy with a sewing needle and thread,you can reuse those pots,Ive got a friend who cuts them and laces them before use,so he can just untie them at transplant.

Transplanting tonight! Wish me luck.... Don't want to break too many roots :(
I see you didn't need any luck. Your skill did the job

So, do we get an estimate on the dry weight of your last harvest?

You closed the thread before I could get satisfaction.

Also, you need to find a way to transmit the smell lol

get the G/F busy with a sewing needle and thread,you can reuse those pots,Ive got a friend who cuts them and laces them before use,so he can just untie them at transplant.

genius!

all caught up *subbed*

i agree with DocBud on the calmag even tho Heavy is crammed full of it and there foliar is calmag i still used calimagic when running Heavy

and that was me a week ago with my smart pots i just cut them shits and said hey now i have transplant pots for next round lol..girls looking good brother:goodjob:

haha, just so you know.. if your going to just cut the smart pot, you can just bury the pot in a 3g smart pot if you wish. the roots will just grow through them. ill be doing that again this round so ill take pics before hand. sometimes the 1g pot is salvageable with a heavy wash afterwards, sometimes the roots have caused to much damage. just depends on how long you have them in there.

everything is looking top notch man, keep it green

I&i

Wow! see what happens when you don't get around!? Man, a harvest, new crop, Sorry Man!

Looks great!

It's all good Buck, Just make sure you're around for this one ;)

When i seen the picture of you cutting threw the Smart pot my reaction was "Ahhhhhh" but i guess when you got that much going on who cares about a tiny pot ... I just use solo cups , way cheaper . On another note I want your room lol . Mama wont let me use the whole basement so I had to construct rooms :(

I got one gallon plastic pots for the clones, the smart pots were a mistake. I use solo cups also, but now I'm going straight into the 1 gallon plastic pots. They don't fall over as easily :)

Lol I'm going to be the one with a sewing needle and thread, she doesn't do anything of the sort hahaha

So, do we get an estimate on the dry weight of your last harvest?

You closed the thread before I could get satisfaction.

Also, you need to find a way to transmit the smell lol

I'll be posting the final numbers on the old thread and or possibly this one. Most likely both actually.

all caught up *subbed*

i agree with DocBud on the calmag even tho Heavy is crammed full of it and there foliar is calmag i still used calimagic when running Heavy

and that was me a week ago with my smart pots i just cut them shits and said hey now i have transplant pots for next round lol..girls looking good brother:goodjob:

and i just noticed ur top feeding a 50/50 coco perlite medium ur a fucking machine!!

The pots didn't dry out fast enough last round, so we went and got 2 big ass bags of large coarse perlite. The water fell right through last night. It was amazing. You haven't seen the machine yet.... I love growing Indicas... Maaaan oh man I'm excited for this round!

i favor indicas indoors as well. when i go outdoors ill be full sativa however.

I&i

I love growing both indoors. But I favor Indicas more, they are more fun to grow.

Well I'm off to go play some pool. Wish me luck guys! I'm feeling like I'm gonna dominate ;)

I love growing both indoors. But I favor Indicas more, they are more fun to grow.

Well I'm off to go play some pool. Wish me luck guys! I'm feeling like I'm gonna dominate ;)

im growing both indoors right now, my sativa is at the very least a week off from finishing with the indica/sativa hybrid next to her. At first i didnt care for how stretchy she was, almost cut her out until the fiance said she wanted it for herself. if i do grow sativas indoors again, itll be all the same strain and if i can same genetics (clones)

I&i

Edit : dont start off dominating, lose the first one take the hit.. then bet twice as much and dominate! ha get em!

im gone for 2 days and i have to catch up on 7 damn pages on your new journal ..lmao...Mr popular buds!!! glad to be on the front end on this one.. im taking notes this time . i want the ice storm weed!!

Back
Top Bottom