Sphnx 3 Strain Grow 6000W Lab Veg to Flower

So, That sound like it makes sense except it looks like you're already doing an outstanding job...how did you know you needed it?

That's why I said it's a hunch. I'm running 6 1000w lights. These buds should be so much bigger than they actually are. With all of the nutrients I'm pumping into them, they should be bigger. So that's where I'm going wrong... It has to be.

Update!

The clones received their last veg feeding :) will be transplanted when the pots dry out completely :) They are all so happy. Their feeding consisted of:

PPM: 1870
Nutes Used:
450mL Heavy 16 Veg A
450mL Heavy 16 Veg B
250mL Heavy Prime
150mL b1-Thrive
50mL roots Excelurator

pH: 5.7

IMG_52563.jpg
IMG_52572.jpg
IMG_52584.jpg
IMG_52593.jpg
IMG_52604.jpg
IMG_52613.jpg
IMG_52621.jpg
IMG_52631.jpg
IMG_52641.jpg
IMG_52651.jpg
IMG_52664.jpg

Edit: 90% of the pots were bound together by the roots ;)

I'm really excited for everyone to see how big these actually get. The tallest one is maybe 2 feet tall MAX. These are going to be some tall bushy plants. I love the Afghani Strains. Very remarkable plants if you think about it. And they grow the best in the middle of HELL. Extraordinary!

:cough: :cough: :tokin: :cough: The Afgoo is my favorite this round :cough: :cough:

Hey Sphnx, Question for you. I brought in my runt from outside into the sunroom but that evil mold demon has showed up. In the past with my outdoor grows I've always just pluck out the mouldy bits and kept an eye on it trying to get to a better tricome colour. Your thought's.

Oh no! That's not good at all. How bad is it?

Do you have a fan in the room circulating air?

Had to take off a few stems and pick out a few moldey spots. No fan yet, I am going to move one out there right now, since you mentioned it, back in a minute.

Update!

Clones are getting transplanted tonight. The pots are already dry from their watering 2 nights ago.

They're getting transplanted into 3 gallon smart pots
Medium: 50/50 coco perlite mix.
Nutrients: First watering, going to be around 2000ppm's of veg nutes and roots excel after transplanted
pH: 5.7

I'm going to be doing some more green cleaning (defoliating) this evening after or while transplanting. Gotta let that light penetrate all the way through.

Shit, come to think of it I'm going to have to set up another light for the mother's after transplant. Wont have enough room for everything in the mother room..... Shouldn't be a problem.

Hopefully I'll have enough stakes for this task. Had just enough for all of the plants with 1 top. Had to get a few more for back up. Most of these plants have 2 or 3 tops if not more.... I'm wondering if tomato cages are the way to go this round... Ehh we'll see how the hemp string and stakes go....

Sorry this thread is being used as a check list for me also lol, throwing down my ideas so I can sort them all out. It's great lol

Update!

Clones got moved into the big room :) 18 hour veg 6 hours sleep. Transplanting probably tomorrow :)
My Girlfriend had a lot of fun helping the chop everything down and move all of these ones in. She took all the pictures :)
IMG_55154.jpg
IMG_55165.jpg
IMG_55174.jpg
IMG_55186.jpg
IMG_55198.jpg
IMG_55216.jpg
IMG_55227.jpg
IMG_55237.jpg
IMG_55243.jpg
IMG_55253.jpg
IMG_55276.jpg
IMG_55282.jpg
IMG_55295.jpg
IMG_55304.jpg
IMG_55313.jpg
IMG_55325.jpg
IMG_55336.jpg
IMG_55344.jpg
IMG_55354.jpg
IMG_55367.jpg
IMG_55374.jpg
IMG_55382.jpg
IMG_55393.jpg

Out of curiousness why aren't you using trellising instead of stakes.

Killer room by the way I would love to see it sealed with a mini split and a bottle or burner.
You will crush the numbers when you do that upgrade

Because if it ain't broke don't fix it ;) Stakes are way easier and support the buds better. With the way that I grow, the stems are really small with big rock hard buds. Branches snap if they aren't supported properly.

RC- They're still germinating :) I check them last night and they are started to open up

Looks great Alll caught up :).

Back
Top Bottom