Sphnx 3 Strain Grow 6000W Lab Veg to Flower

I use 1 tablespoon of blackstrap unsulphured organic molasses and 1 teaspoon of epsom salt added to my water for every feeding. A tip: heat up water and put the molasses in that and mix it around before you put it in your nutrient water. This helps get the sticky molasses to separate and be evenly mixed.

I'm running 250mL of molasses each watering on top of about 1500mL of other trichome enhancers by week 3 of flowering. This round is going to be my highest ppm round so far. Going to be pushing upwards to 2500-2700 ppm's :)

im gone for 2 days and i have to catch up on 7 damn pages on your new journal ..lmao...Mr popular buds!!! glad to be on the front end on this one.. im taking notes this time . i want the ice storm weed!!

Do't be gone for so long then ;) your own fault lol

So you're starting boosters and molly 3 weeks in.

Is this 3 weeks from exactly when you switched to 12/12 or from the day you notice the beginning of the stretch?
Obviously there's like a week's difference there.

I start molasses to keep the buds tight and juicy around week 3. The other boosters are started week 2. Base nutes are used right away in heavy doses.

Yes three weeks from when I flipped to 12/12.

U know like business people have a portfolio of they're work.
Example : Tattoo artists, hair dressers, cake makers....

I don't know about ur life situation. but I know its getting easier to grow in the states. and all u need is some original marketing and you could be the next thing.. Arjan has had the throne long enough.. and eighter way.. Soth calli maby needs a king :p

Lol one could only dream of that kind of status in the growing community around here. But That could come in handy for setting up potential business with dispensaries. I'll keep that in mind man, thank you! :thumb:

I will be entering in the Cannabis Cup next year if all goes right :) That's a huge step closer. I'm already a beast when it comes to Medical Marijuana Rights and "activism" I guess you could say. But I try to stay low profile at the same time. Everything I do is legal, but at the same time, any heat is bad. Flying under the radar is a good thing.

good luck with than sphnx,Ive never smoked your herb,but it looks quality enough to do well.

hell ya any heat is bad,hahahaha legal or not,under radar is always best.

no update makes my morning toast dry as hell man

good luck with than sphnx,Ive never smoked your herb,but it looks quality enough to do well.

hell ya any heat is bad,hahahaha legal or not,under radar is always best.

no update makes my morning toast dry as hell man

Page 6 is the newest update. I think you may have missed that one!

I agree with Yaix. It is all about marketing yourself. The best growers I have ever seen post on forums, stay out of the spotlight and grow for personal reasons.

A lot of the growers you see that are "famous" or popular are not good. They grow average stuff and win cups based on a network of friends. Arjan has been caught doing this a few times. There are a number of guys in America doing it as well.

I also find a lot of the older growers who are in the spotlight are not current when it comes to the latest methods and technology. They get set in their ways and don't bother to expand.

I don't want to call anyone out, but lets be honest. Your plants and a number of people on this forums plants look a lot better than guys like Sub-cool who are raking in tons of cash over nonsense. His TGA "supersoil", which he is now branding and selling all over the place is the same damn soil mix that was posted on OG before it was taken down by the feds. His plants don't look better than the High Brix stuff, and his strains are over-rated.

I respect some of the guys like DJ Short, but a vast majority are over-rated and are in the spotlight because they are friends with people willing to help promote their nonsense in magazines and online.

/rant

Which is why you'll do great in the Cannabis Cup Contest Sphnx.

So next step in my vegging process is super cropping all of the ones that are getting tall. Mainly the Purple Kush. Those are going to be some big thick plants. Since everything is topped already, some topped twice, Super Cropping is the best way for me to improve my yield this round. Not to mention, the 5-600ppm increase. This round is going to be insane guys. 2600 ppm feedings, imagine how big the plants will be. Going to be flipping them in a few days. This is a really exciting time for me, I love the stretch. It's amazing how much nutrients bring out the full potential of a strain.

Back
Top Bottom