Spider mites got to my plant

Zabuds

420 Member
Hello I’ve been asking around if fungicide3 work for that ? It says it controlles black spots and rusty and powdery mildew controls White flys and other insect pest and spider mites it say its for organic gardening it’s the garden safety brand.

Not familiar with the product but if label says it works on the borg then that should do it. Most here use SNS 209 or SNS 217 made by our sponsor Sierra Natural Sciences.

other good products are Neem Oil, Safers Soap, Spinosad heck even wettable sulfur is a miticide, controls rust, pm etc and can be foliar sprayed on. Check your labels that fungicide might be sulfur based….

More details and pics of the plant would help….. sulfur is an effective miticide but if you are in flower then sulfur can mess with the taste of your buds so bud washing is recommended

any pics ?
how far in to flower are you ?

most things - even "organic pesticides" aren't safe past two wks in to flower when intended to burn for human consumption. it's the burning of the flower that creates unintended carcinogens.

if substantially in to flower you may just have to try some live predator options and ride it out. then bud wash well at harvest before you cure. if extreme you may have to just pull early and consider extracts.

E54879B0-08BA-441E-ABDB-F8FCA55C83D0.jpeg

5EB0DDD1-0388-4CE6-9D02-0330631E8044.jpeg

03DFA918-6045-4248-9C25-ACD9C13115F3.jpeg

Still in veg not to bad like it barly started and I don’t want it to get worse that’s why im try to treat it now

any pics ?
how far in to flower are you ?

most things - even "organic pesticides" aren't safe past two wks in to flower when intended to burn for human consumption. it's the burning of the flower that creates unintended carcinogens.

if substantially in to flower you may just have to try some live predator options and ride it out. then bud wash well at harvest before you cure. if extreme you may have to just pull early and consider extracts.
I’m still in veg it seems like the problem barly started I don’t want it getting bad bad

pics are bit bright to see the damage. you should confirm mites with a loupe examining the back of the leaves in particular.

Try Safer 5456 garden fungicide active ingredient = sulfur its organic (an element) and plants love it. It will tco most all garden pests including PM and molds along with your mites.

Although I dont really see very many if any at all. Hard to see in the pics tho. Spider mites live and work on the btm of leaves until you have such a large infestation they will build tents on and around the flowers.

The SNS stuff will also work fine.

The product mentioned = fungicide3 is neem oil. Neem oil has a very strong smell and flavor that wont wash off your flowers. I steer clear of that stuff. It works but I'd put my infested plants in the fire before I use neem as a foliar. I do add neem cake to my soil.

Back
Top Bottom