Sponsored Grow: Dope Seeds, Gelato & Zkittlez

johnnystackz

~ Welcome to the sponsored grow brought to you by
@johnnystackz &
@Dope-Seeds.com ~

Let’s jump right into it for this run I’m going to be doing an autorun from dope seeds that I was likely to get it very very fast. The seeds sprouted really fast overnight don’t have too much of a tail but I have potted them already and they are ready to keep going forward within the first 24 hours. I’m looking forward to this autorun because I haven’t had any seeds from dope seeds yet and I’m really wondering what they hold behind them. If you take a look at their site they have a pretty nifty set of flavors at a decent bargain price. I like to mention that I did get my package relatively really fast and I’ve seen a lot of reviews saying they’ve taken up to a month mine took 11days.

Not sure if Covid has anything to do with this but I would like to mention that the shipping was secure. They came very secretly and safely.

For those of you that decide to tag along, I am going to document this one very well so that everyone understands what was completed and how we got there.
Settle up because this one is going to be sweet & savory.

Also, I’d like to note that these paper towels that you see were just simply used to dump the seeds out on. They were not holding the seeds or helping with creating any extra tap for me. The little tap root that you see is what I’m using. I have potted the seeds just now so they are moving into cups at the 30hr mark roughly.

Key information about my grow
Strain- Two Strains - Auto

3x Gelato
3x Zkittlez

Tent Dimensions: 5x5x8 - Indoor tent
Soil mix: Super soil
Pot size: Solo cups then to 3gallon then to 5gallon
Light: I will be using my new Spiderfarm SF-2000 & Viraspectra 450w LED
Air Flow: (2) Small fans and A/C + carbon filter and fan
Temp of Room: Median range at 74degrees. Lows in the 70's highs reaching about 78 degrees
Pests:
Water Cycle: Water/feed/water/feed
Nutes/Fertilizer: Recharge + Veg Dirty Bloom​

354287F3-7F6C-432D-A61C-9D9ACDEDFF89.jpeg
F7729EF5-47C9-462C-8E54-64EA8BE6DDFE.jpeg

Gelato
A592BACD-D3B0-4FFF-9311-0D60E754BEA0.jpeg

Zkittles
3830FAC5-45DE-4EE5-B806-FAC3A67C53D1.jpeg

Looking good bro. I’m getting in on this same sponsored grow, I’ll be doing zkittles and gelato too, once the seeds arrive.
Will be cool to see what you do with them.
Looking forward to crushing their expected yield ;)

Good luck, looks fun!

Looking good bro. I’m getting in on this same sponsored grow, I’ll be doing zkittles and gelato too, once the seeds arrive.
Will be cool to see what you do with them.
Looking forward to crushing their expected yield ;)

Good luck, looks fun!
Thanks fam! We are expecting to push good numbers im thinking since we are already feeding. Zkittlez and gelato are in the front. 6 furthest to the left to be exact

Congrats on the sponsor grow. This should be a fun thread. They're looking good so far. Someday when I get setup for a indoor grow I hope to start doing these promo grows now and then. I don't think they offer this to outdoor/gh growers. Anyways, best of luck to ya bro.

Congrats on the sponsor grow. This should be a fun thread. They're looking good so far. Someday when I get setup for a indoor grow I hope to start doing these promo grows now and then. I don't think they offer this to outdoor/gh growers. Anyways, best of luck to ya bro.
No worries jim one day youll pop in a promo i dont doubt it twas a hell of a scrog this year

For some reason my wedding cake didnt pop for me but good luck on your run @MochaBud !
Man, sorry to hear that. All of mine tapped out before I could take them out of the cup of water they were soaking in.
And good luck to you my friend :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom