Sponsored Growers

Weedman11

Hey guys, I’ve been curious I know a lot of guys get sponsored to use and review certain brands’ products. I’m just curious how exactly do you all go about having that happen? Do you contact sponsors directly, or do they reach out after some point. I don’t necessarily need it, though I’d be very interested in doing so. Mainly curious how that whole process works, thanks!

Hey guys, I’ve been curious I know a lot of guys get sponsored to use and review certain brands’ products. I’m just curious how exactly do you all go about having that happen? Do you contact sponsors directly, or do they reach out after some point. I don’t necessarily need it, though I’d be very interested in doing so. Mainly curious how that whole process works, thanks!
Like anything, you need to earn it. Start a journal, take lots of pics, show you are worthy.

Build it and they will come :)

Keep an eye out on the sponsor section too. Sometimes seed banks are looking for growers there. Also look out for comparative grows. Many of these are sponsored as well.

Find a way to prove your value to the company. Are you good with digital graphics? Do you have special equipment most people don't that you can share test results from? Can you produce high quality video? Are you a good writer? Do you have a people personality?
Lots of things can be used to help make yourself stand out from the crowd. Manufacturers are contacted over and over again by people looking for free stuff. Meet then halfway, offer to pay for shipping, or agree to make a larger order if you the like the sample. At the end of the day they want to get their product in front of more people, prove you can do that and you'll be in good shape.

Back
Top Bottom