Starting auto flowers

Canachris

I just got my Bruce Banner auto flower seed, I have no experience with autos I've watched a butt load you tube vids on them and I think I can grow one. especially with all of y'all helping. Ok is it best to start her in the big container or a solo cup ? I've herd they don't like to be transplanted.

You're fine in a solo cup, then transplant, once, into their final pots, some up pot twice, never seen the need. Even with the most careful transplant you'll lose a day or three of growth, but they'll respond quickly. Autos are about the same as photos, just give them a healthy start and you'll be good to go.

If you want you can start them in the final pots, but in either case I'd recommend reading Emilya's primer on watering potted plants (in big containers): The Proper Way To Water A Potted Plant

Go straight into big pot especially if this is your first auto. Here is my current Bruce banner auto yesterday day 35 in a 2 gallon pot
E28BCB76-5798-4DC3-A962-BA8D17B0F040.jpeg

yup they can be transplanted but don’t like being handled rough, I know Boowho2 tops and transplants her autos on same day…and she’s always slaying it over there, great plants / big yields.

However if you do start in large pot then helps to read Emilya’s water link for How water autos or small plant in large container

Back
Top Bottom