Is My 25 Day Old Auto Flowering?

I been reading from a few posts URLs that most folks plant them in the final pot as any root stress triggers them to flower early. Think the statement was "as soon as the roots hit the side of they begin their change", definitely something to think about. This was from someone claiming many years growing autos. And that all I know on the topic otherwise I'm a noob as well. Lol
Yeah spot on mate, was just about to say the same thing.
@RookieJuana If your starting in solo cups then use 2. Cut big slices up the sides of the one with the media. Then put it into a second cup to block light. Once the roots are poking out the side plant the full thing. No shock stress and no getting root bound.
People say you can't control when they flower but you can make it go longer by giving them lots of root space. My nft plants (no media) rarely take less than 45 days to throw pistils. Usually around day 49. Same strains in 3gal coco pots throw pistils in around 30-35 days.

All 3 of my sour girl autos are starting to flower now! They be so tiny! I'll continue to follow up.

All 3 of my big bang autos are starting to flower now! They be so tiny! I'll continue to follow up.
Tinys sound though, just means there's room for more :)
I grow in like 250ml pots sometimes cos I like the little bonsai 5 grammars. Just grows a wee 6inch cola and nothing else lol. They're brilliant fun.

Back
Top Bottom