Will my auto flowers get fatter?

Spacegypsy

420 Member
Hey everyone,
I'm new here, and also this is my first grow. I'm growing outdoors, my plants are getting plenty of sun, the weather has been nice and warm (maybe too warm sometimes). I'm using 25 l pots and soil (few years old sheep/cow manure perfectly composted) with some chicken poop in the bottom of the pots. Have been watering them mostly with plain water (crystal clear from my well) and sometimes some nettle tea/compost tea/ banana peel tea/ molasses tea.
One of my autos is ripening nicely, she is 58 days old and looking beautiful, just wondering how much bigger buds can I expect, or if I can expect futher bud fattening at all? what do you think? Thanks for any answers!

Attachments

• IMG_20190729_102305.jpg
    IMG_20190729_102305.jpg
    895 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_20190729_102240.jpg
    IMG_20190729_102240.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 144
  • IMG_20190728_152211.jpg
    IMG_20190728_152211.jpg
    554.3 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_20190727_171234.jpg
    IMG_20190727_171234.jpg
    593.5 KB · Views: 142
Hey brother, i got an auto that ive been messing with, it a northern light blue. It was fast to mature outside, i feed it gen hydro 3 part, was going nice, then nugs seemed like they were not getting any bigger. So what i did was defoliate all the suckers except like two or three, and a few sugar leaves in the colas, just a few cuz i want the plant to finnish up nice and frosty.i gave a lil more bloom nutes, ima let her suck that up for 2 days and dry out and then flush her. I just scoped her out and shes oozing, but still no amber, and we will see how much fatter. Your trichome heads will start to go milky then when like about half are amber, thats prime. Dont cut em to soon.

Hey :) thanks for the info, I already cut off some of the fan leafs, but i will cut more during the next days. Also gonna give her some P&K. I made a close up pic today, no amber trichomes yet but man she looks stunning☺️
Enjoy growing!

Attachments

• IMG_20190729_152544_1.jpg
    IMG_20190729_152544_1.jpg
    577.5 KB · Views: 114
Hey :) thanks for the info, I already cut off some of the fan leafs, but i will cut more during the next days. Also gonna give her some P&K. I made a close up pic today, no amber trichomes yet but man she looks stunning☺
Enjoy growing!
Be careful with a pk booster this close to harvest. yeah shes pretty! Sometimes the top nugs will finnish up a little sooner and the nugs under will plump up a bit if you snip right above em. Then let those finnish up. I will show u a pic of mine in a bit. Yeah i think mine is only about 60 days old but she started preflowers at like day 14.

Tha
Be careful with a pk booster this close to harvest. yeah shes pretty! Sometimes the top nugs will finnish up a little sooner and the nugs under will plump up a bit if you snip right above em. Then let those finn
Be careful with a pk booster this close to harvest. yeah shes pretty! Sometimes the top nugs will finnish up a little sooner and the nugs under will plump up a bit if you snip right above em. Then let those finnish up. I will show u a pic of mine in a bit. Yeah i think mine is only about 60 days old but she started preflowers at like day 14.
Yey, thanks for the tip:)
And what about just some natural boosters like banana peel or molasses, should I stop using them too?

I"ve never harvested an auto before 85 days....on average more like 100 days. So yes, they will get fatter towards harvest.
I get that problem too :( always over 100.
Had 1 a few 4-7g bonzais in like 250ml pots that took 80ish but generally around 110.
Not about to switch to soil or solid pots any time soon though so just have to put up with it :)

Back
Top Bottom