Starting back

Are you planning to grow CBD strains? Those are supposed to help the most with Crohn's. I have something similar and am just starting a Strawberry CBD and am looking forward to how it does.
I am not but will totally check it out !!

I am not but will totally check it out !!
Hey Azimuth… You caught my attention on this Crohns thing. I have a very good friend that suffers from this, and I’ve been around him enough to realize that sh*t sucks bigtime, no pun intended. I wasn’t aware high CBD could benefit this suffering disease that seems to screw up your life in more than one way. I’m all ears bro…🤔

Where does everyone get seeds lol
I got mine (Strawberry CBD) from a sponsor Weed Seeds Express, but they are not longer a sponsor I guess. But, check the sponsor list (top left hamburger menu) and you'll see all of them listed with links to their page.

Hey Azimuth… You caught my attention on this Crohns thing. I have a very good friend that suffers from this, and I’ve been around him enough to realize that sh*t sucks bigtime, no pun intended. I wasn’t aware high CBD could benefit this suffering disease that seems to screw up your life in more than one way. I’m all ears bro…🤔
Crohn's is supposed to respond well to anti-inflammatory inputs, which CBD does better than THC.

THC affects mainly the Type 1 receptors found on the nervous system (brain stem and spinal cord), while CBD connects with the Type 2 receptors found not on the nervous system, but in the rest of the body like organs, skin, etc.

At least that's how I understand it.

So, for a body/organ issue, CBD is more likely to have beneficial impact. For nerve pain and PTSD and the like, THC is probably better.

Indeed this is true

Where does everyone get seeds lol
One place to start looking is the list of Sponsors for this message board. If the word Sponsors is blue or green it has become a clickable link and you might be able jump right to it. Some on that list are recognized seed banks.

Or you could ask friends you trust if they have spare seeds and you can reimburse them for their costs. You want people who will keep track of what they have and not say something like "I guess this is a XYZ strain seed". You want seeds that they know the actual name. If they are a bit uncertain about what they have it is up to you what to do but sometimes it can be a real disaster.

Kinda like right above is another option. Buy a few extra and try to build up your own seed exchange. Pretty much a one for one exchange rate and again you need people who keep track of what they have and can tell you the date they put the seed into storage and that sort of stuff.

Hello, i started growing back in 2019-2020. I grew some awesome flower for being a newbie. (So I was told)
anywho I ran into some issues and had to stop growing (toxic relationship)
im now ready to start again.
I have a 10x8 space I would like to run into my grow space.
question is do I make a flower room and veg room? Or just put grow tents in the space?
I rent, but also work for landlord. and plan on staying for a couple years.
any thoughts?
im currently running a 24x24 grow tent. And I just about a beautiful clonewhich I was told I can clone? Maybe thats a different page!
look forward to chatting with everyone
blazin owl
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:
Glad your growing again.
Hope everything goes well. :high-five:
Take care. :passitleft:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

To the community...

I'm looking for any info and experience using cannabis for acute neurological pain... for a friend.

:thanks:
THC, rather than CBD, is said to be best for that, though it's said a little CBD mixed in helps the THC be more effective.

To edit your signature, click on BlazinOwl in the upper right of the screen, and click on Signature...

1685532423298.png

Got that. But I’d like to add my grow journal link to it
OK. Go to the first page of your grow journal. Copy the link shown at the top of your browser.

Here's mine as an example...

https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/quest-for-mold-resistant-strains-hawaii-outdoor-greenhouse-grow.524704

Then in your signature, you can say "Here is my grow journal" (or whatever), then select "Here is my grow journal", click the link icon in the editor tools (looks like a little chain link, just left of the image icon and emojis), and paste the link in there. Done.

(note: mine is technically not a grow journal... it's a thread.)

OK. Go to the first page of your grow journal. Copy the link shown at the top of your browser.

Here's mine as an example...

https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/quest-for-mold-resistant-strains-hawaii-outdoor-greenhouse-grow.524704

Then in your signature, you can say "Here is my grow journal" (or whatever), then select "Here is my grow journal", click the link icon in the editor tools (looks like a little chain link, just left of the image icon and emojis), and paste the link in there. Done.

(note: mine is technically not a grow journal... it's a thread.)
Thank you! Very-good at explaining!

Back
Top Bottom