Starting my first DWC in homemade system

sootyaba

Hey folks just germantated 14 skunk #1 seeds going to put in the best 10 wich shouldnt be a hard choice as iv lost cpl already.going to put thm in net pots tomorrow and under a 400w light the babys are rooted out in rockwool prity well but for some reason have purple stems on them even though thy look healthy.all advice and help would be greatly appreciated.

having some massive problems now. as soon as i PH the water to 5.8 within a cpl of hours the PH spikes to 7.0 im using AN micro grow and bloom.using tap water that has been stood for over 24 hours the water were i live has ppm under 100 starting to get the tell tale signs of PH problems on the leaves now and i cant keep up having to PH the water 6 or 7 times a day im thinking of throwing the towel in.the plants have been growing great and the roots are great on them and very white.HELP

ven8u8_1_.jpg

exactly like that those

The leaves have like copper colour patches on thm iv googled ph problems and the exact same images that look exactly like my leaves

there are several reason why your pH would rise in your reservoir. most likely it is the calcium buffer in your source water that must be adjusted several times to remain stable, your plants may also be using more nutrients then water. when your pH sises what is your ppm reading and how much does it change? your leaf damage is most likely from a nutrient lockout caused by high pH.

here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

here is everything you should need to know to post full size photographs

Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

are you asking one question or do you wish to use this as a grow journal?

Here is a good link to start with. Plant Abuse Chart
you should see your problem there. If not I have another link to help.

week 3 of flower was yesterday had week 1 added voodoo juice at 2ml per litre of water for first 7 days then week 2 was 2ml voodoo juice and 2ml big bud per litre been running ec at 1.2/1.3 ill put pics on tomorrow had prob with camera but the girls are looking gr8 and pistils forming.already decieded next grow im going to go with less plants under a 2m x 1m screen with more wattage

Back
Top Bottom